|Born:||July 19, 1968|
Durham, North Carolina, USA
|Bra/cup size:||36D (80D)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||121 lb (55 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Early acting bits
Midori is easily one of the most famous female African American porn stars. In addition to her other films, she is a singer. Midori's career began when she had a minor appearance in the Eddie Murphy comedy Coming to America in 1988 (she was one of the bathers).
She was also featured in Rodney Evans' 1996 documentary The Unveiling, which also features burlesque legend Dixie Evans. The documentary indicates how hard Michele had to work as a dancer to give her best and not just be one of the many.
Adult film career
Although Michele filmed her first hardcore video in 1995 - David Christopher's Pussyman Auditions 3 - it took her almost one year to decide if she really wanted to be a porn actress. Once she decided to act in porn movies in 1996 she was picked up by Video Team and rapidly built up her career. With Video Team she also wrote and directed her own movies. Midori did work with many other studios as well and has filmed various porn movies to this day.
She was the first female African-American to win an AVN Award for her performance in the porn drama Westside with Lexington Steele and Inari Vachs. In addition Midori is the only African-American actress to have been honored with over 10 awards, titles & nominations in the history of adult entertainment worldwide.
Midori often paired with African-American porn stars like Lexington Steele and Mr. Marcus in anal themed films, nevertheless she has her most popular fan-base for her interracial and anal scenes. Midori shot only one lesbian scene with Felecia in Sista 5 at the start of her career in 1996. Since then lesbian themed films with an all-girl cast no longer belong to her repertoire, compared to other famous female porn stars who started their career alongside Midori in the middle of the 90s, including actresses Crystal Knight and India.
Popularity and success within her porn career has brought her fortune, but Midori continued to work toward a career as a singer. In 1997 she recorded a duet with Oran Juice Jones at Tommy Boy Records. In 1999 she had one track on the Porn to Rock compilation and was a background dancer and singer for Kid Rock. Kid Rock not only became her friend and some time boyfriend, he also produced one track for the Deep Porn (2000) compilation with her. Midori has another track - produced by Wide - on this compilation as well.
In 2000 and 2001 Midori released two CDs. One featuring dance music tracks, the other hip-hop and rap. There are plans to re-release these tracks on one CD. Her latest release in 2003 is the CD single Who's Hustlin' Who, Warrior featuring Midori.
For more than 2 years Midori took a break from the adult film business, returning in 2005, trying to further establish her vision of entertainment, i.e. Midori Entertainment.
First female African-American to win an AVN Award
- 1998: AVN Award "Best Ethnic-Themed Video" (Midori's Flava)
- 2001: AVN Award "Best Supporting Actress" (Westside)
- 2008: Inducted into Legends of Erotica Hall of Fame
- 2009: Inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame
- 2001: Miss Judged, (7 tracks)
- 2000: Midori (AKA) Michele Watley (5 tracks)
- 2003: "Who's Hustlin' Who" - Warrior feat. Midori
- 2002: Perfect Weapon, Warrior, "Who's Hustlin' Who" featuring Midori
- 2000: Deep Porn, Various Artists, "F.M.A." - Kid Rock featuring Midori, "Zap" - Wide featuring Midori
- 1999: Porn to Rock, Various Artists, "5, 10, 15, 20" - Midori
- 1997: Player's Call, Oran "Juice" Jones, "Let's Stay Together" (feat. Midori)
- 2000: Face Down Ass Up, Andrew Dice Clay
- 1999: Nuttin' to Do, Bad Meets Evil (Royce/Eminem)
- 2001: "Catch The Beat", Midori
- 2001: "My Projects", Coo Coo Cal (guest appearance)
Big tit movies / pictures of Midori
- Busty Fever Midori (big tits movies)
- My First Sex Teacher Midori (MILF reality movies, part of Naughty America)
- Midori links at FreeOnes
- Website on Midori's music
- Biography at LukeIsBack.com
- Universal entertainment