Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||May 17, 1977|
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||121 lb (55 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
 Adult film career
India was trained as a dancer, but started stripping in Los Angeles, making the rounds of the various clubs, and was noticed by several adult-film producers. She began working as an adult actress in around 1998 and has since appeared in over 200 videos. For five years she was an exclusive contract girl for the production company Video Team, and she has an exclusive sex toy line, manufactured by California Exotic Novelties.
Her dark, exotic look and petite frame served her well over the next five years, and she became a fixture in black-themed porn, especially in the anal sex sub-genre and Gonzo styled films. She also performed in lesbian themed films during this time. Most of her more than 150 films were based around women who (like her) have a large round buttocks.
After starring for several years at KaraDavis.com, an Internet porn site that features primarily interracial couplings of white men with black women, she started to work part-time at Nevada's Moonlite Bunnyranch, a legal brothel (which she finds safer and more profitable), and has cut down on the number of appearances in adult films.
 Musical work
India owns the record company Black Widow Entertainment, and in 2006 she released her debut solo album Role Play. She had previously been a member of several girl groups; her first album, Hi Naturally, was released in 1994 when she was in the group Harmony Innocents, which formed, and was signed with Quality records also that year. Since then she has kept her interest in music alive throughout her career as an adult actress, appearing in several music videos for such artists as Madonna, Sisqó, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Mary J. Blige, Juvenile and Ja Rule and making appearances on The Howard Stern Show, The Tera Patrick Show and doing many personal appearances. She cites her major musical influences as Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, and Anita Baker, but currently enjoys Missy Elliot. In July 2002 she was profiled on VH1's All Access hip-hop/porn special. In 2004, her vocals featured in the movie Walking Tall, starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. She has also started a new clothing line specializing in lingerie, called XSAA'O.
- 2004 AVN Award nominee – Most Outrageous Sex Scene – Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp
- 2004 AVN Award nominee – Best Tease Performance – Hustlaz: Diary of a Pimp
- 2008 AVN Award nominee – Best Supporting Actress, Video – Afrodite Superstar
- 2011 Urban X Awards Hall of Fame
 External Links
- ↑ India. IAFD.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Thomas J. Stanton (2006-06-20). India Releases Debut Album. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Video Team's India Performs Song for Walking Tall Soundtrack, Gets Molded for Cal Exotics Toy. AVN.com (2004-04-02). Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- ↑ Thomas J. Stanton (2006-06-26). India to Host Album Launch Party. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- ↑ Nominations for 2004 AVN Awards Show. AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2003-12-03. Retrieved on 2008-03-13.
- ↑ AVN Award Nominees. AVNAwards.com. Retrieved on 2007-12-18.
- ↑ Urban X Awards Hall of Fame 2011. Urban X Awards. Retrieved on 23 July 2011.