|Also known as:||Brittania Paris, Torrie Welles, Tory Welles, Tori Wells|
|Born:||June 17, 1967|
San Fernando Valley, California, USA
|Bra/cup size:||36D (80D)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight:||110 lb (50 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Tori Welles (born in San Fernando Valley, California) is an American former pornographic actress.
She performed in adult films between around 1988 and 1999, and also directed several movies in the early 1990s. She was married to porn director Paul Norman, with whom she had two sons. In 1997 Norman released a private home video of himself and Welles, filmed after their divorce, called The Private Diary of Tori Welles. Welles was reportedly angry but said she had no legal basis to stop its distribution.
- 1990 AVN Award for Best New Starlet
- 1991 Fans of X-Rated Entertainment Female Fan Favorite
- AVN Hall of Fame
- Legends of Erotica
- 1999 XRCO Hall of Fame
|Mystic Pieces||1989||Evil Angel||John Stagliano||Brandy Alexandre, Britt Morgan, Cheri Taylor, Tori Welles, Trinity Loren, Victoria Paris|
- Breast to Breast (2002)
- Tori Welles Does New York (1999)
- Shaved and Dangerous (1992)
- Maneaters (1991)
- Torrid Without a Cause 2 (1990)
- Tori Welles Is The Outlaw (1989)
- Butts Motel 2 (1989)
- Offering (1988)
- Night Trips (1989)
- Tori Welles. IAFD.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- Roger Pipe (November 1997). Tori Welles Interview. RogReviews.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- Ron Martin (2004-06-08). Tori Welles Joins the Peach DVD Sales Staff. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2008-11-01.
- AVN Award: Winners 1990-1994. Wikipedia.org. Retrieved on 2009-09-30.
- Adult Video Awards. Canada's Best. Retrieved on 2007-11-30.
- Fans of X-Rated Entertainment: 1991 Awards. Wikipedia.org. Retrieved on 2009-09-30.
- AVN Hall of Fame. AVNawards.com. Archived from the original on 2008-03-31. Retrieved on 2009-09-30.
- List of members of the AVN Hall of Fame. Wikipedia.org. Retrieved on 2009-09-30.
- Legends of Erotica. Retrieved on 2008-01-02.
- XRCO Hall of Fame. X-Rated Critics Organization. Retrieved on 2007-11-30.