|Also known as:||Carolin Wosnitza|
|Born:||May 2, 1987|
|Died:||January 20, 2011 (aged 23)|
|Bra/cup size:||34F (75F) (same as DDD cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight:||104 lb (47 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal|
Cora was born in Berlin. She was one of the participants of the 10th season of Big Brother Germany. Cora released two music singles after her Big Brother participation: "My Love – La, La, La" and "Lass uns kicken (Alles klar wunderbar)".
Medical issues and death
Cora was hospitalized in 2009 after trying to break the world record for the number of fellatios performed in one day. She was trying for 200 men but was unable to pass 75.
Cora suffered a heart attack on January 11, 2011, during her breast enlargement surgery at a plastic surgery clinic in Hamburg. It was her sixth such operation. Minutes into the procedure, she went into cardiac arrest, causing her blood pressure to steadily drop, her organs to stop functioning, and causing heavy brain damage. She was moved to a local hospital and placed in a medically-induced coma for a week due to heavy brain damage. Her husband Tim Wosnitza claimed that he was told by doctors that she would die due to the brain damage.  Cora died on January 20, 2011. Her husband was at her side at the hospital from January 11 to her death. Police investigated the clinic for possible treatment errors. On January 21, the two doctors who performed the surgery on Sexy Cora were charged with negligent manslaughter. A statement from the clinic said the doctors were "extremely upset and deeply regret the death of patient C.W." and that they are giving "full and complete support" to authorities investigating her death.
Following Cora's burial in Ohlsdorf Cemetery, controversy arose over the $15,000 memorial erected by her husband at the grave with cemetery officials claiming it breached guidelines and demanding its removal.
- 2009: Versaute Freizeit
- 2010: Be Famous
- 2011: Gegengerade - Niemand siegt am Millerntor!
- 2010: Venus Award - Best Amateur Actress - Germany
- 2010: Venus Award - Best Toy Series International (Sexy Cora Toys / Orion)
- 2010: Erotixxx Award - Best Amateur Actress
- 2010: "My Love – La, La, La"
- 2010: "Lass uns kicken (Alles klar wunderbar)"
- CNN wire staff (2011-01-21). German doctors charged in porn star's death. CNN. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- Anders Munck. Modell dog under bröstförstoring. Aftonbladet. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- German reality TV star Cora dies after sixth breast op. Retrieved on 9 August 2011.
- Verfahren gegen Ärzte von "Sexy Cora" eingeleitet. Welt Online. Axel Springer (14 January 2011). Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- Rhett Pardon (2011-01-20). German Porn Star Sexy Cora Dies. XBIZ. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- ZYX Music: "My Love (La La La)". Retrieved on 9 August 2011.
- AOL Music: Sexy Cora Albums. Retrieved on 9 August 2011.
- Johannes Gernert (2011-01-20). Tod nach Busen-OP: Sexy Cora gab ihr Leben für den Glamour (German). Stern.de. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- Dan Menhinnitt (2011-01-13). German Big Brother star's breast op horror. The Sun. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- "Porn star suffers heart attack during breast enlargement", The Local, 2011-01-13. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- Hall, Allan. "Cemetery chief demands burial site for porn star is destroyed for being 'too sexy'", 10 May 2011.