|Also known as:||Iwamayu|
|Born:||February 24, 1987|
Nerima, Tokyo, Japan
|Height:||1.55 m (5 ft 1 in)|
Mayuko Iwasa (岩佐真悠子), born on February 24, 1987 in Nerima, Tokyo, Japan, is a Japanese entertainer/model. She was born and still lives in Tokyo, the capital.
In her career she has debuted as Miss Magazine 2003 and made the biggest impact in various Japanese magazines as an early-blooming high-school girl.
Mayuko has gained the Graph Prize, the 42nd Golden Arrow Awards (2004) in March 2005, because she is an early-blooming good-looking girl with her slippery character.
She stands foremost among today's Gravure Idols in Japan.
- Deep Love ～Ayu No Monogatari (TV Tokyo, 2004)
- 87%~Watashi no 5nen Seizon Ritsu (NTV, 2005)
- Seishun no Mon (TBS, 2005)
- Division 1 Stage 13: 15 Sai no Blues (Fuji TV, 2005)
- Ganbatte Ikimasshoi (KTV, 2005)
- Densha Otoko SP (Fuji TV, 2005)
- Chakushin Ari (TV Asahi, 2005)
- Brother Beat (TBS, 2005)
- Yaoh (TBS, 2006)
- Galcir (NTV, 2006)
- Detective Conan Drama as Susuki Sonoko (YTV, 2006)
- Nodame Cantabile (Fuji TV, 2006)
- Sugar & Spice~Fuumi Zekka~ (2006)
- Omoi no iro
- Supeesu Porisu (Space Police)
- Umeku Haisuikan
- Ainshutain Gaaru (Einstein Girl)
42nd Annual Golden Arrow Prize