Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Kathy Lynn Baumann|
|Born:||November 30, 1947|
Independence, Ohio, US
|Years active:||1968-1988 as actress/model, 1988-present as jeweler, entrepenuer|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight:||125 lb (57 kg)|
Kathrine Baumann (born born Kathy Lynn Baumann November 30,1947 in Independence, Ohio) is an American actress and former Miss Ohio 1969, who appeared in numerous television shows, including *M*A*S*H, Trapper John, M.D., and Simon & Simon.
In Independence, Ohio, young Baumann was a varsity cheerleader, at Independence High School there. She cheered for 8 years in both junior and senior high school .By 1970, Baumman would place first runner-up in the Miss America Pageant, excelling in the Talent and Swimsuit awards segments of the program. Using her Miss America scholarship funds, she then enrolled in filmmaking courses at UCLA and spent a summer studying abroad at Oxford University. Kathrine also studied acting under the auspices of the renowned actor Agnes Moorhead.
 Acting career
During her 15-year acting career, Ms. Baumann guest-starred in a variety of television productions including M*A*S*H*, The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson, Knight Rider, Simon and Simon, The Fall Guy, Fantasy Island, CHIPs, The Dukes of Hazzard, and several other TV shows and Made for TV movies. The “Henry In Love” M*A*S*H* episode written for Kathrine by Oscar-winning producer Larry Gelbart is ranked as one of the top three M*A*S*H* episodes ever made.
 Costume jeweler
In 1988, Baumann launched Kathrine Baumann Beverly Hills eventually becoming celebrated as the “Beverly Hills Bag Lady.” Combining her talent for design with her showmanship and experience as an actress, Baumann creates minaudieres that have established her, in the eyes of many around Hollywood as the “Queen of Hollywood’s Red Carpet.” Baumann has also been touted by CNN as the “female Andy Warhol,”. Her clients have ranged from Joan Rivers and Suzanne Somers to actress Bai Ling and Dionne Warwick.
 Selected filmography
- Chrome and Hot Leather (1971)... Susan
- Evel Knievel (1971)... Sorority Girl
- The Thing with Two Heads 1972) Patricia
- The Great American Beauty Contest (1973) (TV movie)... Melinda Wilson
- Letters from Three Lovers (1973) (TV movie)... Girl at Pool
- The Take (1974)... James' Girl
- 99 and 44/100% Dead (1974)... Baby
- Slashed Dreams (1975)... Jenny
- Death Among Friends (1975) (TV movie): ...Carol
- Keep On Truckin' (1975) (TV series)
- Flight to Holocaust (1977) (TV movie) ...Sheila Waters
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (1979) (TV movie): ...Ginny O'Neil
- The Treasury of Al Capone (1982) (a.k.a. Terror at Alcatraz) (TV) ...Sally
- Rooster (1982) (TV series) ...Amy Hammond