|Born:||October 17, 1958|
Harlingen, Texas, USA
|Bra/cup size:||38E (85E) (same as DD cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||115 lb (52 kg)|
|Playboy Playmate:||January 1980|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
Geraldine "Gig" Gangel (born October 17, 1958 in Harlingen, Texas) is an American model and actress. She was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for its January 1980 issue. Her centerfold was photographed by Ken Marcus.
Before becoming a Playmate, Gig appeared on the October 1979 issue of Playboy alongside Burt Reynolds, who was only the second man (after Woody Allen) to appear on the cover of the magazine. As quoted in The Playmate Book, Gangel commented on her photo shoot with Reynolds that, "I didn't think Burt was my type, until I met him."
One of Gig's turn-ons is surfing, and her pictorial shows a couple of black and white shots of her surfing (though not nude). However one full page shot shows her nude in a hot tub, photographed from behind.
- "Playboy" (USA) January 1980, "Playmate Of The Month: Island Lady"
- Killing Device (1993)
Big tit movies / pictures of Gig Gangel
- Playboy Cyber Club Gig Gangel (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
- Playmate listing. Retrieved on January 23, 2009.
- My tears spoiled my aim, and other ... – Google Books
- Playboy: The Complete Centerfolds (Chronicle Books 2008) (ISBN 978-0811860918)
|Playboy Playmates of 1980|
|Gig Gangel||Sandy Cagle||Henriette Allais||Liz Glazowski||Martha Thomsen||Ola Ray|
|Teri Peterson||Victoria Cooke||Lisa Welch||Mardi Jacquet||Jeana Tomasino||Terri Welles|
|1977 · 1978 · 1979 · 1980 · 1981 · 1982 · 1983|