Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||March 6, 1990|
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Height:||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Ginzburg started modeling at the age of eight with a milk advertisement and at the age of 14 signed a contract with modeling agency Elite Models. In 2006, she signed a two-year deal with Israeli firm Fox, replacing four-year covergirl Yael Bar Zohar and was featured on the February/March 2007 cover of French ELLE. She has also modeled for brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry, FCUK, Pull and Bear, and Castro. She was also featured in the 2009, 2010, and 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Ginzburg made her acting debut in the 2010 Joel Schumacher film Twelve.
Ginzburg currently resides in Tel Aviv. She was drafted into the army Israel Defense Forces on July 22, 2009, and in early October of that year, while speaking in support of enlisting, caused headlines by criticizing fellow Israeli model Bar Rafaeli for avoiding military service via a short-lived marriage to a family friend. On joining the army Ginzburg said: "Military service is part of the things I personally believe in."
- ↑ Esti Ginzburg, eonline.co.il Template:He icon
- ↑ Esti Ginzburg, Sports Illustrated
- ↑ Esti Ginzburg – IMDb profile
- ↑ "Esti Ginzburg: IDF service a must", ynetnews.com, 10 Feb 2009. Retrieved on March 16, 2011.
- ↑ Israeli models Refaeli and Ginzburg at war over IDF The First Post
- ↑ Israeli supermodels in catwalk spat over draft-dodging The Independent
- ↑ Esti Ginzburg: IDF service a must. ynetnews. 10-02-09.
- Ginzburg in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Ginzburg Official Sports Illustrated Youtube Channel