Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||June 26, 1971|
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Emma Jane Noble (born 26 June 1971) is an English model and actress. she is also known for her marriage to James Major, the son of former Prime Minister John Major.
Noble was born and brought up in Sidcup, Kent. She worked as a catwalk model for John Rocha and Ghost before turning to commercial and glamour modelling work and became known as a hostess on Bruce Forsyth's game show The Price Is Right.
Noble met James Major at a party at London's Café Royal, and were engaged three months later in May 1998. The couple were married the same year in the chapel of the Houses of Parliament in London, followed by a reception at The Dorchester which netted them a £400,000 deal from Hello! magazine. After her marriage she became known as Emma Major. The couple have a son, Harrison ("Harry") (born in July 2000), who was later diagnosed as autistic.
Her acting work includes appearances in Crossroads playing Suzie Samson, Jonathan Creek, Casualty, Dennis Potter's Cold Lazarus, the British film The Truth About Love and the UK stage tour of Popcorn by Ben Elton. In 2005, Noble appeared on the Five reality TV programme The Farm - in which she gave her fee to the National Autistic Society.In 2008 Noble was made Global Ambassador for the National Autistic Society.In this role she headed the highly successful national campaign "Think differently about Autism".
After dating the son of Status Quo's Rick Parfitt, she dated South African-born CSI: NY actor Tony Schiena.
- ↑ BBC News Online
- ↑ Family wedding for Major minor. BBC News (1999-05-29). Retrieved on 2008-06-05.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Oliver, Sarah (2007-10-22). Emma Noble: My son is autistic but I still feel so blessed. Daily Mail. Retrieved on 2008-06-05.
- ↑ Major minor goes home. BBC News (2000-07-29). Retrieved on 2008-06-05.
- ↑ It broke my heart when my son's speech went. The Sun (2008-06-05). Retrieved on 2008-06-05.
- ↑ Charles's Whiplash divorces. Daily Mail (2007-11-02). Retrieved on 2008-06-05.