Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Height:||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
Emilia Clarke was born in London, England and grew up in Berkshire. Clarke's father is a theatre sound engineer and her mother is a business woman. She also has a brother who is studying politics. She began acting at the age of three after seeing the musical Show Boat which her father was working on at the time. She was educated at St Edward's School, Oxford (2000-2005) before studying at the Drama Centre London which she graduated from in 2009.
Clarke's first television role was as a guest-star in one episode of Doctors in 2009, gaining the role while in her final year of drama school. Her next role was in the television movie for the SyFy channel called Triassic Attack in 2010 where she played a character named Savannah. Her big break came however when she was cast as Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO cable television medieval fantasy series Game of Thrones which is based on the book series called A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. Clarke was cast as a replacement to fellow British actress Tamzin Merchant who had been cast in the pilot but later dropped out due to unknown reasons. The show debuted in April 2011 to positive reviews and was quickly picked up by the network for a second season.
|2009||Doctors||Saskia Mayer||episode 11.89|
|2010||Triassic Attack||Savannah||TV movie|
|2011||Game of Thrones||Daenerys Targaryen|
- ↑ Emilia Clarke : Bio. Game of Thrones - Cast and Crew. HBO. Retrieved on 2011-04-21.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Nathanson, Hannah. "Game of Thrones is good news for Brit stars", London Evening Standard, 1 April 2011. Retrieved on 2011-04-01.
- ↑ OSE to star in new HBO drama. Retrieved on 2011-04-04.
- ↑ Emilia Clarke at the Internet Movie Database
- ↑ SHBO Re-commissions 'Game of Thrones'. IFTN. Retrieved on 20 April 2011.