Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||May 9, 1961|
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
|Measurements:||46-22-36 in (116-55-91 cm)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||120 lb (55 kg)|
Busty Heart (born May 9, 1961 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA) is a former exotic dancer, and current owner of her own strip club, Busty Heart's Place, in Turtlepoint, Pennsylvania. She has 38H cup breasts, which weigh 20 lbs each, and a 46-inch bust. Aside from her dancing career, she is best known as the unofficial mascot of the Boston Celtics basketball team during their 1986 championship playoffs.
Being already well-developed in high school, she was given the nickname Busty by her classmates. The name calling didn't stop until her father pulled her out of public school and enrolled her at Dana Hall, an all-girls prep school. Her parents, who are a retired IBM executive and a public school art teacher, are proud of her vocation. Shy from the constant leering and teasing, Busty always tried to hide her anatomy, that is, until she was 18 and vacationing in Jamaica with her mother and sister. Her mother encouraged her to enter a wet T-shirt contest, her first public appearance, and she easily won. After graduating from Pine Manor College, she worked as a court officer in a Boston probation office, then as a paralegal for three years. Finally she took up exotic dancing, the one profession where she didn't have to hide her assets.
In 1997, a club in Belleville, Illinois, where Busty Heart appeared was sued by a patron for negligence, claiming that her breasts being slammed into his "neck and head region" gave him a "bruised, contused, lacerated" neck. The case was dismissed due to lack of evidence by the plaintiff Bennie Casson, in St. Clair County Courthouse of Bellville, Illinois.
Busty has never done porn, nor adult magazine spreads, because "it's just not me".
 Rise to fame
During the 1986 National Basketball Association playoff series between the Boston Celtics and Atlanta Hawks, a CBS camera zoomed in for a shot of college star John Salley. The camera, however, lingered on Busty Heart, who was sitting in the next seat, prompting play-by-play announcer Brent Musburger to utter: "Which one's the potential number 1 draft choice?" Nearby fans cheered for Salley to stand up, but he didn't hear. Instead, Busty emerged from her seat and, "with a mighty swing of her hip, set her mammaries in motion". Radio host Jonny Most was forced to explain the huge roar in the stands to his audience, "Well fans, there seems to be this, ahh, well, rather well-endowed woman who is creating quite a commotion in the stands. It's quite bizarre."
The next day, local media started a hunt to find out who was the blonde who stole the show. A Boston radio station offered a prize to anyone who could identify her. Busty's brother phoned in, but the hosts didn't believe him. Someone finally figured out where she lived and called her house. She immediately became an overnight sensation in Boston.
Atlanta Hawks coach Mike Fratello blamed Busty Heart for his team's loss in game 2, as she sat directly across from the Hawk's bench during that game. Asked about why his team lost, Fratello replied, "We lost because we were distracted. We were distracted by that woman sitting in the front row." Even Celtics coach K.C. Jones had some trouble calling a play for star Larry Bird, "I (K.C.) tried to show the play, but he had his mouth open and was staring toward the stands. When I finally got his attention, he just looked at me and said, 'Not now, K.C.'."
Local media dubbed Busty Heart the unofficial mascot of the Celtics, and she was widely sought after for television, radio, and newspaper interviews. At the victory celebration after the Celtics won the championship, half a dozen police officers had to protect her from clutching admirers.
 Publicity stunts
Always a masterful publicist, Busty Heart has orchestrated numerous stunts to increase her fame.
As part of her stage act in 1990, she picked up Budweiser products - without using her hands. Since Busty only used Anheuser-Busch products, everyone assumed it was a sponsored event, prompting a company spokesperson to announce, "While Anheuser-Busch engages in a broad spectrum of marketing activities, we do not sponsor Miss Heart's act".
Busty soon showed up at Busch Stadium during a St. Louis Cardinals game on May 6, 1990. She cavorted for the crowd and caused a huge distraction. Then she made the talk show rounds, and announced she would be at the next game. Busch and the stadium were trapped with two choices: allow Busty to continue her antics, or arrest her and risk being called prudes, giving her more publicity. They arrested her at the next game for "skipping around in a lewd manner", but the city of St. Louis was already abuzz with the blonde bombshell, who conveniently was touring at a local club. The jury recommended a $150 fine each for Busty and her manager, for trespassing. 
Her other sporting event sightings include at a game of the former Hartford Whalers, causing the players to be "even more distracted from the game than usual".
At a March 1989 game between the Celtics and New Jersey Nets in Hartford, fans paid more attention to Busty than the Net's mascot Duncan or the Jersey Girls cheerleaders. According to Busty, she was offered a job with the Nets after the game, but she refused.
In March 1990, Willie Anderson of the San Antonio Spurs heard the crowd chanting, "Look to the left. Look to the left." He turned his head, "And there they were. Right in front of me." Ms. Heart was in attendance, and General Manager of the Spurs, Russ Bookbinder, was not pleased. Referring to a fan known as Morganna the Kissing Bandit, who sometimes sprinted onto the court and kissed a coach or player before running away, Bookbinder said, "Morganna's whole thing is kissing a coach or a player. What she does is not in bad taste. The way this girl (Heart) was dressed... it was sick." Busty agreed that she's not Morganna, "(she) runs out on the court. I don't do that. I'm a fan, I like to watch the game."
Busty is a fan of the Boston Red Sox baseball team, and a cult hero to other fans because of her antics in the stadium, which tended to distract visiting teams. During the 1986 World Series, she moved from section to section, leading fans to cheer. Player Joe Sambito wanted an autograph, so five fans tipped Busty over the railing, and she signed the autograph upside down over the bullpen. While watching the autograph signing, Sambito commented, "Look, she's got double chins".
She once joined a strike by Eastern Airlines personnel at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, saying "These guys need more support than I do". 
Among her most famous television appearances was on Comedy Central's The Man Show, where she demonstrated her talent for crushing beer cans by slamming her breasts on top of them. Her other TV appearances are listed below.
 Boobpedia reader interview
In March 2007, Busty Heart answered Boobpedia readers' interview questions. Her replies can be read on the discussion page.
- For recreation, Busty fishes for bass and plays the organ.
- She would like to become an announcer for pro wrestling, because "they're unusual physical types I'd get along with".
- She was nicknamed "Busty" growing up.
- Among her many investments, she owns an island off the coast of Maine.
- She buys lobsters from stores, then takes them back to her island and lets them back into the sea.
- Busty Heart grew up near Heartbreak Hill, hence the name.
- She has fought with the Internal Revenue Service about claiming $5,000 worth of bras as a business expense every year.
- She's an active supporter of the American Lung Association.
- As of 2008, she can now crush watermelons and bricks with her chest.
- "I schedule [exotic dancing] carefully because my chest weighs about 40 pounds." 
- "Some people try to be funny and they'll fall over, just to be noticed. And as I came down the runway a man fell over. He was 35. Everybody left him there. The next thing, the waitress walked over and she looked down and said he looked blue. He had died."
- "To Johnny Most, from the most." Busty Heart's autograph for radio host Johnny Most
- "If you're 6 feet, 5 inches or 7 feet tall, you usually play basketball. If you're built the way I am, I guess the best field is dancing or entertainment."
 Media appearances
 Television and film appearances
- TMZ Selena Gomez Party July 22 2013
- Celebrity Crush July 2013 Selena Gomez birthday
- Selena Gomez , birthday, Los Angeles California July 22 B Madhouse
- Jimmy Kimmel Show, Los Angeles May15 2013
- America's Got Talent 2008 Audition 17million youtube views July 2013
- Taikou NTV Japan March 2013
- * Chat Magazine England March 2013
- Red,s Army Boston Celtic's Celebrity interview of Busty Heart
- Denmark Soda Commercial March 2013
- Ridiculousness MTV March 2013
- New Orleans Super Bowl show Feb 2013 W Hotel
- Britain Has Talent Audition England Jan 2013
- Wow Biz Romania TV Jan 2013
- Treblatinta Romania TV Jan 2013
- Russian Christmas Celebrity Tour With CHER Moscow Dec 2012
- Nippon Tv Japan Times Square New York Riddles around the World Dec 9 2012
- US Newspage.com'The Making of Busty Heart'
- + more Dyan Cannon news Alan Siegel Dec 4, 2012
- 'The Making of Busty Heart' Boston Magazine Boston Daily by Alan Siegel Dec 3 2012
- Got Talent 2008 Audition 17million youtube views July 2013
- Brain Magazine France November 13 2012
- Mylie Cyrus Music VD Bitches Love Cake 9/2012
- All That Jazz 2012 Sept issue
- Exxtremely Hot Magazine Sept 2012
- The Sex World Records Tv worlds strongest breasts Aug 2012
- The Dictator Paramount DVD Release August 21 2012
- Maxium Moments Tokyo Broadcasting tv July 2012
- Marilyn Manson new music video Slow Motion Aug 2012
- KAT TV Ted Movie Premiere July 2012
- TMZ The Stanley Cup is a Whore June 2012
- Estrella Tv The Patty Show Burbank California May 201
- Sekai Saikyono Yushatachi 2012 Japan tv
- Do Kitty Die Saikoh Nehong TV March 2012
- Number One Hero Show Japan TV March 2012
- Hidden Camera Show Japan TV March 2012
- Greece Has Talent Freemantle TV March 2012
- Minute Of Fame Moscow Russia Red Tv March 2012
- Mad Mad Mad World Comedy Show BBC London July 2012
- Inger Scharff MOHS Art Gallery exhibition Denmark 2012
- Ekstra Bladet tv Denmark 2012
- "Czechoslovakia Has Talent" 2011
- Romania, Pro TV 3 day Guest Happy Hour Show 2011
- Sekai Shoueki Elzosha aka World Impact Fuji Tv Japan
- Network May 2011
- MTV blog Killer Racks 6 Deadliest booboe in pop culture June 2011
- Guinness World Record Holder and Appearance
- on Guinness Book of World Records Milan Italy April 2011
- Austrian Night Club Tour Feb-March 2011
- Nippon TV Japans Greatest Heros 12/28/2010
- Das super Talent finale show Koln Germany
- Click above yellow link for Supertalent Audition on Sept 26th 2010.
- Luis Jiminez live New York Comedy Festival weekend Nov. 2010
- Nippon T.V. Harry Potter Movie release opening Japan Nov. 2010.
- RTL Germany Das Supertalent Sept. Audition 2010
- TRU T.V. The Smoking Gun World's #1 Dumbest Performer series 2 with Danny Bonaduce August 2010
- U.K. Rude Tube International series "World Famous" #14 by October Films LTD Feb 2010
- KQRC 98.9 Kansas Radio Johnny Dare April 2010
- Legends Nippon T.V. April 2010 Japan
- Smoking Gun Tru tv with Danny Bonnaduce nov2009
- Dec Donde Esta Corazon Spain sept 2009 2 appearance
- Parody 'Jenny Juggs' Nip & Tuck nov 2009
- Korean T.V T.V.N Olympic Show nov 2009
- Rude Tube ch 4 England 2009
- DJ and The Fro Mtv 2009
- Danny Bonaduce Radio Philadelphia Syndicated 2009
- TMZ T.V. TONIGHT June 2009
- BILDE German Tv
- Barcroft Media England
- Splash Celebrity News
- Star Magazine England
- Page 3 Girl Daily Star England
- Hooterpalooza III 2009
- Splatter Tribe Entertainment Interview March 2009
- "Official Guinness World Records Program!! Amazing People 100 Special" (Fuji Television)march 2009
- SIRIUS 99 AND XM 99
- "The Playboy Morning Show" March 2009
- America's Got Talent NBC Audition July 2008
- America's Got Talent NBC Finale Show October 2008
- October 2008 E4 English T.V. Rude Tube
- The Hills Alive Show MTV CANADA 2008 (TWICE)
- 2008 Mucizeler Gecesi Istanbul,Turkey, KANAL 1TV
- 2008 Donde Estas Corazon? Spain Antena 3tv July
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, January 8, 2008 (NBC)
- The Man Show (Comedy Central with hosts Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla
- That's Just Wrong (Fox)
- Steve Harvey's Big Time Challenge (Endemol)
- Private Parts: The Trouble With Breasts (channel five) England
- Maury - Nov 2006 episode Amazing videos
- RTL German t.v.. 'Explosive'1998
- Outrageous and Contagious Viral Videos, 2006 (Bravo)
- Talk Soup - "#14 Most Outrageous TV Moments," 2005
- Bakedemy Awards 2006 (Fuji)Japan
- Unbelievable Stories (Fuji) Japan
- Do Not Laugh New Years Eve Special 2007-2008 (Nippon TV)
- Wild World of Spike 2007
- Manswers (Spike TV) 2007-2008
- Cleaning up the Ghetto (BTW) 2007
- German Celebrity News BILD.COM Jan 2009
- TMZ Celebrity News TMZ.COM Jan 2009
- CBS SPORTS
- ↑ http://www.freeones.com/html/b_links/Busty_Heart/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wally Spiers. "Entertainer's endowment". Belleville News-Democrat. May 11, 1990
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Ken Gordon. "At the Heart of Boston's biggest fan". North Shore: Sunday. May 17, 1987
- ↑ Associated Press. "Prep school grad happy as a stripper". Maine Sunday Telegram. August 30, 1987
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Michael Globetti. "Not just a face in the crowd". The Boston Herald. July 22, 1987
- ↑ Man files lawsuit against Busty Heart
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 "Heart to Heart With Heart". Magazine of the Buffalo News. April 29, 1990
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Paul Harasim. "For new Celtics mascot, it's NBA championship or bust". Houston Post. May 23, 1986
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 "Busty's a Boston fan at Heart". The Courier-News. March 23, 1989
- ↑ Fox Butterfield. "What Has Red, Green and Joy All Over?". New York Times. June 11, 1986.
- ↑ Elaine Viets. "Stripper Endowed With Brains, Too". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. May 1990
- ↑ Bill Bryan. "Dancer Arrested At Ball Park". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. May 11, 1990
- ↑ Tim Poor. "Topless Dancer Convicted". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. December 13, 1990
- ↑ Lary Bloom. "Busty". Hartford Courant Connecticut Sunday Punch. April 1988
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Jeannie Kever. "Spurs say they didn't figure on visit by Boston dancer". San Antonio Light. March 29, 1990
- ↑ John Dunn. Journal Inquirer. March 1987
- ↑ YouTube video of Busty Heart smashing a beer can on The Man Show
- ↑ Joel Lang. "Why It's All Right To Like Busty Heart". Northeast. February 19, 1989