Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
 Natural or silicone?
Doesn't this section belong here in the talk page rather than in the article? -Biguns 20:26, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
- Hm... I made this analogically to Anna Semenovich. Every time there's a doubt I write it down. But there's a difference I see now: In Anna's case, there is a source that doubts that her breasts are real. In Aria's case, it's me who says this.
- I read this kind in many other articles that only put the facts together and let the reader decide. That's why I posted pictures where the "scars" are relatively clear. I don't know... I thought Boobpedia should not just adopt anything that official websites write (above all when it's Big Tits Curvy Asses who are behind that site), but be critical where appropriate. At least direct the reader's attention to facts.
- Concerning the word "now": You are right, I took it from her website, but "now" can be wrong tomorrow. But what about "currently lives in..." That's stated in many many articles. This would be as wrong as "now" if the model moves again. Or is there another reason why "now" is not good? Sometimes I do not detect slight nuances in the meaning of English words.
- Concerning "large areolas": I already noticed that I often forget this category and that you seem to like them, because you add the category very often. As for Aria, I think these are really not large, they are really normal. If every model gets this category, what's left for "normal" or "small" areolas? Just my opinion...
- Suggestion: You concede the silicone chapter and the line break to me and I concede the large areolas to you? :-)
- Prophecy 21:23, 7 May 2008 (EDT)
 Using age to determine birth year?
I bet it has already been discussed somewhere else... Is is OK to use someone's age to determine her birth year? In this case, on her official website, she advertize herself as being 21 years old. Knowing this, we could say that she was born in 1987... Can we do that?--Jeremfg 22:52, 7 July 2008 (EDT)
- No, not at all.
- If she is 21 years old in 2008, her birth day already offers two options: born in 1987 (already had her birthday in 2008) or 1986 (birthday yet to come).
- The page is static. Unlike other typical model databases who have the original birthday, but only show the age, calculated from the current date every time you call the page, you cannot be sure when Aria's static page was created and if it's really updated when her age changes. So we cannot even rely on the 21.
- The guys at Big Tits Curvy Asses write whatever comes to their mind. I've followed a thread where many people from South America posted and who claim to have seen a few of the Big Tits Curvy Asses models - in completely different contries than stated in their profiles. Maybe Big Tits Curvy Asses wants to protect the models from being recognised in their real life, but it seems that they are all from the same country - and not spread all over South America. But this is not proven; as long as we do not have other proof, we have to believe what the websites say.
- Solution: You could write a little section about her age in the article body and give a reason. I did this for Denise. Her age was mentioned on a static page, so I wrote that her birth year can be xxxx or earlier, together with a reference and the access date. This is the only way. The reader has a clue what her age might be, but knows that it's only calculated/estimated and not really proven. In no case the estimated age should be entered in the biobox.
- Prophecy 09:22, 8 July 2008 (EDT)