Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
- Categories for Reality Kings and MILFNextdoor? Brianna Ray and the MILFHunter models frequent these two sites.
- would be really cool if:
- we had a catorgory for height,
- i have thought about categorizing height. if we sort them too finely, there would be a lot of categories - not just in inches but in centimeters as well. perhaps two categories, tall and short? the rest would be average height and don't need to be categorized. we still need to decide what is tall and what is short though
- there is the current nationality category that is fairly helpful in indicating country of origin. nationality is the current citizenship of the model, and can indicate where she's done the most work. if you check the nationality -> polish category, you'll find a pretty accurate selection of polish models. hopefully that's what you are looking for --Hexvoodoo 12:45, 13 November 2006 (PST)
How about a few categories, not just two for height? Under 5'2, 5'2-6, 5'7-10, over 5'10 for example?
- that can be done, but it's a lot of work. personally, i think having a short and a tall (amazon) category is enough, with the rest being of average height. if you want to undertake this task of dividing them further, you are free to try :) anyone can edit boobpedia.
- there is an Special:Allpages option, linked from the Main Page. just ignore the ones in italics, as they are redirects. --Hexvoodoo 18:23, 12 March 2007 (PDT)
How about we at least sort out the cup sizes into a category? Disavian 19:27, 12 March 2007 (PDT)
- do you mean putting all the cup sizes into a single cup size category? my take is that the cup size categories are the most important categories, and so should be left at the top level. there may be a lot of cup sizes, but people who come here really care about the "bigness" :) --Hexvoodoo 00:06, 13 March 2007 (PDT)
I can see that there's some confusion in the hair/ethnicity categories, as someone with black hair, and someone that is actually black, both end up in Category:Black. Perhaps it should add to Category:Black hair which is a subcategory of Category:Hair color, etc Disavian 09:48, 14 March 2007 (PDT)
- My bad, you're supposed to write "Black hair" in there with hair color... makes sense. *goes to fix Sierra* Disavian 09:49, 14 March 2007 (PDT)
How about one for "Cup size missing" or "unknown cup size" that the template transcludes if you don't provide a cup size? Disavian 14:49, 19 March 2007 (PDT)
- please check with The Honorable. he's the creator of the biobox template --Hexvoodoo 14:13, 21 April 2007 (PDT)
Support category intersection (Mediawiki has extensions for that)! That way we could search for a certain cup size + natural breasts, etc. -The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 01:01, 21 April 2007 (UTC).
- sounds interesting. do you have a link to the extension page? --Hexvoodoo 14:13, 21 April 2007 (PDT)
 Cup sizes
Any effort to classify models by cup sizes is bound to lead to frustration, and can only be estimates at best. Anyone who has known a woman with breasts larger than a US E cup knows that they can vary one, two, or even three cup sizes depending on the weather or the time of the month. -The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pedonbio (talk • contribs) 00:05, 28 May 2007 (UTC).
- Maybe so, but you're posting in the wrong site. I'm sure if they catch people guessing, they'd delete their guesses. Every bust size you see here is eventually taken from other sites (usually IMDb and sometimes playboy.com actually provides them for playmates), so it's those other sites you need to convince. -Biguns 16:03, 17 October 2007 (PDT)
i reverted the changes you made to the hair color and body type categories. the reason is that creating another category to encompass top level categories is unnecessary. also there are a lot of important categories on the top level, so it's not a good idea to force certain ones to the front while leaving the others in the back. the default alphabetic sorting makes things pretty easy to find anyway. --Hexvoodoo 15:37, 17 October 2007 (PDT)
- Then how come there's a category for cup sizes?
- Not to mention that they don't have to remain on the top level after there's a genral top category for them to be under. Imagine how much more convenient it would be. Besides, the top level gets more and more crowded and you'd probably add more categories down the line, so think long term. -Biguns 15:40, 17 October 2007 (PDT)
- there's a "by cup size" category because i'm too lazy to go and revert the changes. i'd have to go to each cup size category and delete the tags. there's been a couple of attempts to reduce the number of top level categories. i understand the intention, but i resisted putting the important categories into subcategories. my rationale is that physical description categories should be left at the top level (for example: cup size, natural or fake, ethnicity, hair color, body type, height), and that's why i tolerate the huge number of cup size categories at the top. i do try to move the less important stuff into subcategories. --Hexvoodoo 18:15, 17 October 2007 (PDT)
- Then maybe you should put a disclaimer at the top saying something like "please don't add any parent categories". Also, if you announce at the disclaimer what's less important, you may get help with such sub-categories. -Biguns 07:14, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
- i'll put something into the help page, which new editors are supposed to read. a disclaimer such as "please don't put this at the top level" would have to be put into every category page, so i'd rather add to the help page. --Hexvoodoo 15:18, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
 Chubby vs. BBW
As they share no parent category (see other discussion), I guess I'll ask here - what's the difference? Thanks. -Biguns 15:48, 17 October 2007 (PDT)
- it's a rough division. an example would be voluptuous versus xl girls. chubby would be in voluptuous, while bbw would be in xl girls. also if a model specifically markets herself as bbw, we'll put her in bbw. --Hexvoodoo 18:15, 17 October 2007 (PDT)
- So BBW (unless just self proclaimed for marketing) is one step after Chubby? -Biguns 07:14, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
- yes exactly --Hexvoodoo 15:18, 19 October 2007 (PDT)
- Without self marketing, how do you decide if someone large is chubby or BBW? BBW sounds more like a brand name than a body type, so perhaps it is reserved as such? -Biguns 18:54, 22 October 2007 (PDT)
- chubby is someone who's a bit plump, BBW is more than just plump. to get a feel for what qualifies as BBW, take a look at the models in xl girls who are definitely BBW, versus those in voluptuous who would be chubby. --Hexvoodoo 23:36, 22 October 2007 (PDT)
 Unique nipple shapes
- Is this common enough for a whole category? Anyway, there's already Large areolas so I was thinking about Large nipples (a-la Chiharu Mizushima). -Biguns 17:47, 28 October 2007 (PDT)
- Maybe "long" is a better descriptive word. I've created such a category. Please share your input. -Biguns 07:47, 20 January 2008 (EST)
 Saggy breasts
Someone has just added the category Saggy tits. The problem is it would always be an objective term, even if it's pretty obvious. Then again, maybe it has a point. So please join the vote there before just deleting it. -Biguns 06:22, 8 December 2007 (EST)
 Possibly duplicated categories
- i think musicians include singers. these can be merged. --Hexvoodoo 18:35, 14 December 2007 (EST)