|Also known as:||Nohealani, Nohea Lani, Yasimine Lee, Yasmine, Yasmin Lee|
|Born:||June 3, 1983|
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||145 lb (66 kg)|
She is of Thai, Cambodian, Chinese, and Brazilian heritage. Her family moved from Thailand to the Philippines before finally settling down in Orange County, California. She joined the U.S. Navy at age 18, but left soon after due to sexuality-based harassment and pursued a career as a drag entertainer and make-up artist. She worked as a make-up artist for Hollywood actresses and music video sets. After beginning to transition, she left her job as a make-up artist due to fear of transphobic discrimination and began work as an assistant on pornography sets. She then worked as a casting director on porn films until she took the place of a woman who did not show up and began her career as an actress in adult films. Her pornography career features dozens of feature titles as well as work on the internet. She has twice been nominated for an AVN Award for her work in transsexual pornography. She has made her way into mainstream roles with special appearances in various TV shows including The Maury Povich Show and The Tyra Banks Show. Additionally, she has acted in a few non-pornographic films, such as the 2011 horror release Red Ice and the hit 2011 comedy The Hangover Part II.
- 2008 AVN Award for Transsexual Performer of the Year (nominee)
- 2009 AVN Award for Transsexual Performer of the Year (nominee)
- Yasmin Lee: Porno Queen Turned Hollywood Wet Dream. Trannies on Top: Star 5. Bizarre Magazine. Retrieved on 2011-05-26.
- The Hangover Part II. Variety (23 May 2011). Retrieved on 7 June 2011.
- 2008 AVN Award Nominations (PDF). AVN. Archived from the original on June 26, 2008. Retrieved on November 24, 2008.
- David Sullivan (November 1, 2009). 2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced. AVN. Retrieved on November 1, 2009.
- Internet Adult Film Database