Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Karen Stagliano, Patricia Deveraux, Tricia Devereau, Tricia Deveraeux, Tricia Deveraux, Tricia Deveroux, Trish Deveraux, Trisha Deveraux, Trisha Devereaux|
|Born:||January 12, 1975|
|Bra/cup size:||36D (80D)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||127 lb (58 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
 Early Life
Devereaux grew up "in a small town a couple hours outside of Chicago," where she had a strict upbringing and attended a private Catholic high school.
She attended college in the Midwest, got her bachelor's degree in Biology from a college in Missouri, then attended one year of medical school. Before starting medical school, she had married her boyfriend Patrick. Patrick got a job working as a bouncer in a strip club and Devereaux would occasionally visit him there. The other dancers encouraged her to enter the club's amateur contest which she won; this led to her working there to make extra money. A number of established porn stars visited the club as feature dancers—names such as Victoria Paris, Jeanna Fine, and Samantha Strong.
Seeing the extra money that the features made, Devereaux sent pictures of herself to Hustler magazine for their "Beaver Hunt" feature, which was published. At the same time Devereaux came in fifth in Déjà Vu's national Stripper of the Year. She then flew out to Los Angeles at Joey Silvera's request (he had seen pictures Devereaux had sent of herself to Jim South), where she made her first on-camera scene with Silvera in Fashion Sluts 7. After she had appeared in a number of films, Devereaux was dismissed from medical school after the school accused her of cheating on a test; Devereaux claims the charge was rigged and that the real reason she was dismissed was due to her involvement in pornography.
Soon afterwards, Devereaux divorced her husband; she later said that "Patrick was too much of a pushover personality-wise, and we'd been having problems financially."
In 1998, Devereaux was infected with HIV during a scene with Marc Wallice.
She married former porn star and current director John Stagliano (a.k.a. Buttman) on November 26, 2008. In 2001 she legally changed her last name to Stagliano (becoming Karen Stagliano) so that they would both have the same name as their daughter.
- 1996 CAVR Starlet of the Year 
- 1998 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Video) – Cellar Dwellers 2 (with Jeanna Fine and P.J. Sparxx)
- 2003 AVN Award for Best Editing (Film) – The Fashionistas (with John Stagliano)
- 2011 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee 
 Big tit movies / pictures of Tricia Devereaux
- Hustler Tricia Devereaux (Hustler movies & pictures)
- Private Tricia Devereaux (Private studio porn movies)
- Vivid Tricia Devereaux (Vivid porn stars)
- Wicked Pictures Tricia Devereaux (porn star movies & pics)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Adult Film Database
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 AVN Insider Profile: Tricia Devereaux. AVN. Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 McNeil, Legs; Jennifer Osborne (2006). The Other Hollywood: The Uncensored Oral History of the Porn Industry, with Peter Pavia. New York: ReganBooks. ISBN 0-06-009660-8.
- ↑ Tricia Devereaux Biography. Excalibur Films. Retrieved on 2007-11-11.
- ↑ The Other Hollywood.
- ↑ Jane E. Allen (2010-10-15). HIV: Actor's Positive Test Unsettles Hub of U.S. Porn Industry - ABC News. ABC News. Retrieved on 21 January 2011.
- ↑ Jared Rutter (2008-12-13). John and Karen Stagliano Tie the Knot. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2008-12-11.
- ↑ Vance Kingsley (2007-10-01). Bobbi Starr Named CAVR Starlet of the Year. Adult Video News. Retrieved on 2008-08-24.
- ↑ Peter Warren (2011-02-22). XRCO Announces 2011 Nominations. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2011-02-26.