Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Tracy Adams, Tracy Roams, Debbie Blaisdell|
|Born:||June 6, 1958|
Severna Park, Maryland
|Bra/cup size:||38E (85E) (same as DD cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight:||145 lb (66 kg)|
Shoulder length, Curly
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
 Early adult life
Adams attended community college near Baltimore, Maryland and became a radio disc jockey. Uninterested in sex with men as a teenager, she did not lose her virginity until age twenty. She moved to the West Coast in 1981, where she attended broadcasting school. Adams worked briefly at several small radio stations, including a midnight to six AM shift at the University of California at San Diego station.
Unable to make ends meet in radio, Adams began 'straight' acting in 1983, and continued her schooling. Later she did various topless roles in B films like Lost Empire. Unable to pay her final semester tuition at the Musician's Institute in Hollywood, she first posed nude in many adult magazines and then entered the adult industry. Adams first performed sex in 1985's Make My Night for which she appears on the box cover.
 Adult film career
Adams was active in the pornographic film industry for sixteen years, from 1983 until 1999. She performed in over 200 films, with many of the most famous pornographic performers of the time.
Porn director John Stagliano (a.k.a Buttman) has stated that a scene showing Adams' buttocks inspired him to make the Buttman series of films. The clip shows Adams on her hands and knees with her butt stuck high in the air. "The shot only lasted a couple of seconds," says Stagliano, "but I knew then what I wanted to do."  Adams won an AVN Award in 1990 in Stagliano's Adventures Of Buttman for "Best Tease Performance". Other prominent adult film stars, such as Tori Welles and Porsche Lynn, had their first taste of lesbian sex on camera with Adams as their lover.
Adams was known for her acting ability and intelligence as well as for her voluptuous, carnal charms. As Adam Film World wrote about her in 1987, Adams can "handle characters that few porn actresses dare attempt: she is convincing as a woman of education, culture, breeding; she can play a successful author (Lust on the Orient Express); a rich socialite (Sins of the Wealthy 2); an Indian princess (Soft, Warm Rain); mother to a college-age lad (2002: A Sex Odyssey); a slick hooker (Jacqueline)." 
Adams left the pornography business in the late 1980s to try to break into the world of mainstream R-rated B-movies, but her attempted leap into a 'straight' career didn't pan out. Adams soon returned to the hard core arena where she was a star.
In 1991, Adams was written about in an article in the Los Angeles Times. "Although she is free-thinking, Adams is anything but the free-spirited sexual athlete her fans like to imagine. She worries about crime and overpopulation and drinks two vodkas medicinally each night to help her sleep. She sponsors two poverty-stricken children in foreign countries. Her rented bungalow in West Los Angeles might be the home of any anxious, PBS-watching, middle-level executive except for the catalog of her sex tapes hidden behind a wood plank on an upper shelf in a back room."
Adams is a member of the AVN Hall of Fame.
 Retirement, personal life
Adams left the adult industry as a regular performer in 1992, but continued to do the occasional film as late as 1999. Adams was involved in a long-term lesbian relationship with porn actress Amber Lynn, with whom she performed in strip shows in Canada. They are no longer a couple.
Since leaving the adult industry, Adams has continued her education and training in Los Angeles. She completed UCLA's Film & TV Program, and has also trained in improvisational comedy at The Groundlings School of Improvisation and The Improv.
- AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
- Legends of Erotica Hall of Fame inductee
- 1988 AVN Award – Best Couples Sex Scene, Video – Made In Germany
- 1990 AVN Award – Best Tease Performance – Adventures of Buttman
 Partial Filmography
|Depraved Innocent||1986||Vidco Entertainment||Jonathan Burroughs||Carol Titian, Porsche Lynn, Tracey Adams, Trinity Loren|
|Attack of the Monster Mammaries||1987||LA Video||Candy Samples, Christy Canyon, Cyndee Summers, Morgan Lane, Renee Summers, Summer Rose, Tracey Adams and Trinity Loren|
|Dr. Hooters||1991||Pleasure Productions||Duck Dumont||Delta Force, Heather Hart, Missy Warner, Paula Price, Tracey Adams, Trinity Loren, Viviana|
- Double Your Pleasure (1999)
- Double D Dykes 9 (1993)
- Starbangers 4 (1993)
- D-Cup Dating Service (1992)
- Sex Soviet Style 1 (1992)
- Best of Buttman (1991)
- Breakfast with Tiffany (1991)
- Playmate of the Mouth (1991)
- Porn on the 4th of July (1990)
- Beauty & The Beast Part 2 (1989)
- Adventures of Buttman (1989)
- Busted (1989)
- Deep Throat III (1989)
- Nasty Nights (1989)
- Soft, Warm Rain (1989)
- Addicted to Love (1988)
- Beauty and the Beast (1988)
- Girls of Double D 7 (1988)
- Made in Germany (1988)
- This is Your Sex Life (1988)
- Student Affairs (1987) (as Deborah Blaisdell) non-pornographic
- The Devil in Mr. Holmes (1987)
- Grafenberg Girls Go Fishing (1987)
- Pretty Peaches 2 (1987)
- Sex Machine (1987)
- Sins of the Wealthy 2 (1986)
- Jacqueline (1986)
- Lust on the Orient X-Press (1986)
- Nudes at Eleven (1986)
- Talk Dirty To Me 5 (1986)
- 2002: A Sex Odyssey (1985)
- Eaten Alive (1985)
- Visions of Jeannie (1985)
- The Lost Empire (1983) (as Debbie Blaisdell)
 Big tit movies / pictures of Tracey Adams
- Pornstar Legends Tracey Adams (retro pornstar movies & pictures)
- ↑ Tracey Adams Biography. Retrieved on 2009-09-29.
- ↑ Tracey Adams; Jay Allen Sanford & Chuck Bordell (1995). Carnal Comics True Stories of Adult Film Stars: Tracey Adams. San Diego: Re-Visionary Press.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Tracey Adams. LukeFord.com (2000). Archived from the original on 2008-04-04.
- ↑ AVN Awards 1990. AllExperts.com. Retrieved on 2009-09-29.
- ↑ AVN Award - Winners 1990-1994. Wikipedia.org. Retrieved on 2009-09-29.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Tracey Adams Porn Star. Porn Star Mall. Retrieved on 2009-09-29.
- ↑ John Johnson. "Demand Is Strong, but Police Crackdowns and a Saturated Market Spell Trouble for One of L.A.'s Biggest Businesses", 1991-02-17, p. 8. Retrieved on 2007-09-17.
- ↑ AVN Awards Hall of Fame. AVNawards.com. Archived from the original on 2008-31-03. Retrieved on 2009-09-29.
- ↑ Tracey Adams Fanclub Main Page. TraceyAdamsXXX.com. Retrieved on 2009-09-29.
- ↑ 25th Annual AVN Awards Show
- ↑ XRCO. XRCO.com. Retrieved on 2010-07-19.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 AVN Awards Past Winners. AVN.com. Archived from the original on 2009-04-25. Retrieved on 2007-08-08.