|Also known as:||Suzie Sparks, Susy Sparks, Suzy Sparks, Suzi Sparks|
|Bra/cup size:||P (same as NNN cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Susie Sparks burst upon the big breast scene in the late eighties. Her first pictorials were for Juggs magazine. She was one of the first huge breasted BBW adult models to ever be photographed and shown in a mainstream big breast magazine. She was reported to have 63-inch breasts, which were dubiously billed by Juggs as the biggest breasts in the world.
Susie started posing in the late eighties for Juggs magazine. She had a great personality that came across in the many videos she did for Juggs magazine. Unfortunately Susie seemed to refuse to show her nether regions for the camera through most of her early career. She only once showed her bottom for the Juggs cameras in a pictorial. It jutted out from beneath a blanket in one layout.
Susie did some fetish modeling in two soft BD/SM videos in which she smothered a lucky guy with her breasts called (appropriately) Smothering Tits #1 and #2 (with Lotta Topp ). She even did a cameo in the Aerosmith video "Love in an Elevator". Susie stopped posing in the early nineties. She returned once in 1994 for a couple of layouts for Gent magazine in which she did show herself off completely naked for her adoring fans. She never appeared after that and disappeared from sight forever. There are stories that Susie got married and had kids and is now a happy mother.
It is unknown what bra size Susie Sparks actually was. She claimed in her first video that she wore two 50E bras over top one another. Her breasts are well beyond the measurements of 50E. She told her audience she wore two bras to compensate for the support that one could not. In the late 80s while Sparks was at her prime of modeling, the largest cup size available in department stores were probably nothing above a DDD or F cup (hence 50E) as they are still today in most US department stores. Even then DDD and F were rare at that time. Unless she was measured for a custom bra, which she had never mentioned in any interviews on video or magazine, Sparks wore 50Es.
- Introducing Susie Sparks
- My Dinner with Susie
- Breast Worx #1
- Ten Years of Big Breasts #3
- Smothering Tits #1
- Smothering Tits #2
- Best Of Breasts #2
- Best Of Breasts #3
- Golden Nuggets #13 "Celebration" Today's Art
- Golden Nuggets #15 "Live & Slide" Today's Art
- Love in an Elevator (Aerosmith video 1989)
- Gent February 1994, Vol. 35, Iss. 2, pg. 93-97,'"Susie Sparks: Fired Up"
- Juggs December 1989, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, pg. 20-23, "Susie Sparks Speaks"
- Juggs December 1989, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, pg. 46-53, "Susie Sparks: About Time"
- Juggs November 1989, Vol. 9, Iss. 1, pg. 20+22, "Susie Sparks Speaks"
- Juggs August 1989, Vol. 8, Iss. 10, pg. 20+22-23, "Susie Sparks Speaks"
- Juggs April 1989, Vol. 9, Iss. 6, pg. 78-81, "Susie Sparks Speaks"
- Juggs August 1988, Vol. 7, Iss. 12, pg. 78+80-81, "Susie Sparks Speaks!"
Magazine cover photo
- Juggs December 1989, Vol. 9, Iss. 2