Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||December 19, 1979|
Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil
|Bra/cup size:||O (same as MMM cup)|
|Boobs:||Enhanced (saline implants)|
|Height:||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight:||113 lb (51 kg)|
Long, Wavy, Curly
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
Sheyla Almeida Hershey (born December 19, 1979 in Vitória, Brazil) is a Brazilian-American adult model and television personality. Sheyla Hershey claimed the title of having the largest augmented breasts in Brazil and Latin America from 2008 to 2010.
 Early Life
Hershey was born in Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil as Marinalva Almeida. When Hershey was a girl, she always wanted to be like American country music star Dolly Parton, who was known for her large augmented breasts. During and after high school, Hershey was overweight, unattractive and had low self-esteem.
In 2002, Hershey began to have several plastic surgery operations such as liposuction, lip augmentation and breast implants. After nearly 25 surgeries, Hershey looked like a beautiful, busty, slim model. She is currently at a breast size of KKK. Sheyla has interest in various aspects of entertainment and has her own record label in Brazil. She began singing for a Philippine pop band and dancing in the Far East in 2005. After several months, Hershey returned to Brazil. She attended acting school and began starring in a soap operas and comedy shows.
Hershey also began working in the United States as a model and actress. Hershey appeared on national television shows, Fox News 26 in Houston and The Insider. She appeared on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and will be making appearances in upcoming movies.
 Rise to fame
Hershey gained worldwide media attention in May 2008, when Texas law prevented her from getting larger breast implants. Hershey, at the time was a FFF cup and had 2000 cc of silicone in her breasts. Hershey wanted to get 3000 cc silicone implants.
Her story was made public on the Fox News Channel and The Insider entertainment show. Hershey received heavy criticism for wanting larger implants. The Insider arranged an "intervention" with plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Rey of Dr. 90210. 
On July 28, 2008, Sheyla had yet another breast enlargement surgery, but this time in Brazil. During this surgery, she had 3500cc silicone implants placed, this increased her bust size to a KKK cup. The surgery was taped and will be part of an upcoming reality show of The Insider on CBS. In October 2008, Sheyla increased her bust size to an astonishing 5,500 cc and a MMM cup, which gave her the title of the bustiest woman in Latin America, which beat Sabrina Sabrok. For this, she has been awarded with the Brazilian equivalent of the Guinness Book of World records award.
In November 2008, Sheyla underwent a massive breast reduction surgery because she became pregnant. The breast reduction took her down to a FFF cup and 1,000 cc silicone. Sheyla plans to have another breast augmentation that would take her back to a MMM cup, after a year of breastfeeding.
 Infection and Reduction
On July 14, 2010, Hershey was reported to be suffering from a staph infection in both breasts following her most recent surgery. Although her implants have been removed, the infection may also necessitate breast removal. 
On July 27, 2010, reports surfaced that after complications during her July 5th surgery, that she was "doing fine", and is "presently recuperating" and that the continuation of the surgery went on without further complications, and that she had "not been feeling well" and lost sleep and could not eat because of the problems which arose after the initial surgery procedure. 
On September 15, 2010, Hershey had all of her breast implants and most of her own breast tissue removed.  In October 2010, Hershey told the FOX affiliate in Houston, that she ordered saline implants from Europe containing 3,500 cc and that she would have her breasts augmented in early 2011. There are professionals in plastic surgery who doubt she will be able to have such large implants placed once again. 
On February 13, 2011, Hershey fell into a coma following a suicide attempt with a lethal dose of prescription pills. According to sources, Hershey was distraught about not having breast implants and was in therapy for her cosmetic surgery addictions.  On February 20th, Hershey released a statement on her official web site, which stated that rumors of her suicide attempt were false.  In an interview with The Sun, Hershey revealed that she has spent over $97,000 on breast augmentations, and that her surgeries have threatened her family with bankruptcy. 
On September 26, 2011, Hershey underwent another breast augmentation that took her to a KKK cup size with 4,300 cc. The initial operation was conducted in Cancun, Mexico, along with a second operation in Brazil. In addition to breast implants, Hershey had lip augmentation, nose lift, and eyebrow lift. Days later, Hershey went on Brazilian television to present her new body. Hershey apparently lied to her husband about having the re-implantation and upon discovering the truth he threatened her with divorce.  Hershey plans to expand her breasts back to a MMM cup with 5,500 cc in 2012. 
On February 5, 2012, while driving home from a Super Bowl party, Hershey crashed her car into a tree and was arrested for "drunk driving". Hershey denied drinking alcohol and blamed the accident on her prescription medication. Hershey did not suffer any injuries from the car accident.  On August 1, 2012, Hershey announced that she went under a breast augmentation, that expanded her breasts to a MMM cup with 6,500 cc.
On July 17, 2013, Sheyla released a Youtube video stating that she is no longer in the big breast race and will remain with her current size (not stated) favoring family and friends. She will still do TV appearances. Sheyla mentioned personal problems and asked her fans not to worry for her.
- Married electronic engineer Derek Hershey on September 29, 2007 in Las Vegas.
- Lives in Houston, Texas with her husband, Derek Hershey and son Victor Hugo Hershey.
- The Brazilian edition of Guinness World Records book gave her the title of having the largest augmented breasts in Brazil.
- Speaks Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and English.
- In January 2011, Sheyla established the Sheyla Hershey Foundation to assist people from her hometown affected by devastating floods.
- Her first breast augmentation was in 2000, which took her from a natural 32B cup to a 34DD cup.
- Has alternated with Sabrina Sabrok for the title of largest breasts.
- Spike - Woman Breaks Record for Biggest Breasts
- Popcrunch - Sheyla Hershey Breast Infection: Woman With World’s Largest Breasts May Lose One
- Sheyla Hershey links at FreeOnes
- FreeOnes discussion thread
- Sheyla at Planetsuzy
- ↑ The Triple-F Housewife's Intervention!. The Insider (2008-05-18).
- ↑ Pocrunch - Sheyla Hershey Breast Infection: Woman With World’s Largest Breasts May Lose One Popcrunch, Jul 14, 2010
- ↑ Model with triple K-cup breasts "doing fine" Toronto Sun, reported 7-27-2010, accessed 7-28-2010
- ↑ http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/health/100909-sheyla-hershey-breast-implants-removed
- ↑ http://www.cosmeticsurgerytruth.com/blog/?p=7169
- ↑ Sheyla Hershey, in a coma after suicide attempt New York Daily News, reported 2-26-2011, accessed 2-26-2011
- ↑ http://sheylahershey.net/?p=218
- ↑ http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/3419873/Sheyla-Hershey-Worlds-biggest-boobs-made-me-suicidal.html
- ↑ Reader Laura: Sheyla Hershey Getting Breast Implants Back CosmeticSurgeryTruth.com
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2065621/Sheyla-Hersheys-joy-having-worlds-largest-breast-implants-reinflated-death-scare.html
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098909/Huge-breasted-model-31-walks-away-horror-crash-38KKK-chest-acts-airbag.html