Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||September 26, 1981|
Saginaw, Michigan, United States
|Bra/cup size:||E (same as DD cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||150 lb (68 kg)|
Serena Jameka Williams (born September 26, 1981) is an American professional tennis player. She has been ranked World No. 1 by the Women's Tennis Association on four separate occasions; as of April 20, 2009, she was ranked World No. 2. She is the reigning US Open and Australian Open singles champion and has won 20 Grand Slam titles: 10 in singles, 8 in doubles, and 2 in mixed doubles. She has won two Olympic gold medals in women's doubles. She is the most recent female player to hold all four Grand Slam singles titles simultaneously. She is also the only active female player to have won all four Grand Slam tournaments during her career (one French Open, two Wimbledon, four Australian and three US Opens). She also has won more Grand Slams than any other active female player. Additionally, Williams has won more career prize money than any other female athlete in history. In 2005, Tennis Magazine ranked her as the 17th-best player in 40 years.
She is the younger sister of former World No. 1 professional female tennis player Venus Williams; the sisters have played each other in 20 professional matches dating back to 1998, with matches played between them tied at 10–10 as of May 2009. They are the only women during the open era to have played each other in four consecutive Grand Slam singles finals.
- ↑ Williams sisters net gold in doubles, beating Spaniards in final. ESPN (August 17, 2008). Retrieved on April 22, 2009.
- ↑ Serena sets career prize money mark. ESPN (January 30, 2009). Retrieved on April 22, 2009.
- ↑ 40 Greatest Players of the Tennis Era (17-20). Tennis Magazine (May 17, 2006). Retrieved on April 22, 2009.
- Serena Williams links at FreeOnes
- Serena Williams photo gallery
- For nipslip photos at beach
- upskirt, no underwear
- Edmondson, Jacqueline (2005). Venus and Serena Williams: A Biography. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 0-313-33165-0.