|Also known as:||Scarlett Reynolds, SScarJo|
|Born:||November 22, 1984|
New York, New York, USA
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight:||125 lb (57 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Full frontal|
She has appeared in films such as Ghost World, Lost in Translation, The Island, The Prestige, and The Black Dahlia. She is best known for her role as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, a role that she has portrayed in four films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Iron Man 2 (2010), The Avengers (2012), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015).
She exposed her buttocks for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in 2006. Esquire magazine named her "Sexiest Woman Alive" in November 2006, and she was declared the "Sexiest Celebrity" of the year by Playboy in February 2007.
In October 2012, Johansson along with Christina Aguilera, Renee Olstead, Mila Kunis and others were among the celebrities hacked by convicted felon Christopher Chaney. Chaney downloaded several nudes pictures of Johansson and the others to the Internet that he hacked from the stars' personal email accounts. He was convicted of theft and wiretapping in December 2012 for the incidenct and is serving a decade-long prison term.  Johansson later went on to state that the leaked photographs were intended for her then-husband Ryan Reynolds. 
Scarlett Johansson's only nude role to date is the 2014 film, Under the Skin, where she appears completely nude.
Big tit movies / pictures of Scarlett Johansson
- Mr Skin Scarlett Johansson (celebrity movies and pictures)
- "Scarlett, Keira bare all for magazine cover", MSNBC. Retrieved on February 01, 2008.
- "Scarlett Johansson Is the Sexiest Woman Alive, 2006", Esquire. Retrieved on February 01, 2008.
- "Scarlett Johansson Playboy's Sexiest", American Girl. Retrieved on February 01, 2008.
- "Hacker Who Leaked Nude Photos of Scarlett Johansson Sentenced to 10 Years", Gawker. Retrieved on January 07, 2013.
- "Scarlett Johansson on Those Nude Photos She Sent to Ryan Reynolds: “I Know My Best Angles”", Vanity Fair. Retrieved on January 07, 2013.