|Also known as:||Riley Steele|
|Born:||August 26, 1987|
Escondido, California, USA
|Bra/cup size:||36C (80C)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||114 lb (52 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Full frontal|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Riley Steele (born August 26, 1987) is an American pornographic actress.
Steele grew up in Escondido, California, and before starting her adult film career worked at Starbucks and at a golf course snack bar. She met porn star Jesse Jane at the signing for Pirates, where Jane advised her to get into the adult film business, and gave Steele her card. From that, Steele contacted Joone, the founder of Digital Playground, who signed her to an exclusive contract that same day. Her first scene was in the 2008 film Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge. In January 2011, she co-hosted the AVN Awards.
Steele appeared in the 3D horror film Piranha 3D as Crystal, one of the leading roles.
In 2011, she appeared in Life on Top.
- 2012 AVN Award (The Fan Awards) – Best Body
- 2012 AVN Award (The Fan Awards) – Favorite Pornstar
- 2012 AVN Award (The Fan Awards) – Twitter Queen
- 2012 AVN Award (The Fan Awards) – Hottest Sex Scene -Babysitters 2 with Jesse Jane, Kayden Kross, Stoya, BiBi Jones and Manuel Ferrara
- 2011 AVN Award – Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene – Body Heat with Kayden Kross, Jesse Jane, Katsuni and Raven Alexis 
- 2011 AVN Award (The Fan Awards) – Wildest Sex Scene – Body Heat
- 2011 AVN Award – Crossover Star of the Year 
- 2011 XBIZ Award – Crossover Star of the Year 
|Tara's Titties||2011||Digital Playground||Robby D.||Brooke Banner, Francesca Le, Madelyn Marie, Madison Ivy, Riley Steele|
|Just Like Mom||2012||Digital Playground||Robby D.||Ava Addams, Charley Chase, Francesca Le, Riley Steele|
- Riley Steele links at Romanum
- Riley Steele profile at A-List Features
- Riley Steele interview for Piranha 3-D @ The GATE
- Riley Steele interview about Piranha 3-D @ Mediasearch
- Riley Steele links at FreeOnes
- Steve Javors (2009-05-18). Riley Steele Cast In Dimension Films’ ‘Piranha 3-D’. www.xbiznewswire.com. Retrieved on 2010-02-13.
- AVN Announces the Winners of the 2011 AVN Awards. AVN.com (2011-01-09). Retrieved on 2011-01-09.
- 2011 XBIZ Awards Announced Last Night. AVN.com (2011-02-10). Retrieved on 2011-02-11.