|Born:||June 19, 1977|
|Bra/cup size:||36D (80D)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Rebecca Loos (born on June 19, 1977 in Madrid, Spain) is a glamour model who was personal assistant to English football soccer player David Beckham. She is primarily known to the public because she allegedly conducted an affair with the married Beckham.
Loos was born in Madrid, Spain, the daughter of a Dutch diplomat and a mother of English descent. Growing up, she was privately educated. After moving back to Madrid in 2002, Loos worked for an American investment bank, looking after bankers.
When former England football soccer captain David Beckham moved to Real Madrid, Loos became his personal assistant during the transition period, alongside SFX agent and former Australian international Andy Bernal, who spoke Spanish fluently.
Beckham and Loos worked closely together both professionally and socially and Loos claimed that she became an "alternative wife". Victoria Beckham was not initially happy in Madrid, and wanted to develop her UK music career, so she spent much of her time in England. Loos claimed this resulted in Beckham becoming bored, leading them to spend almost all their time together socially, and a four month affair was the alleged result. .
Loos sold her story to the News of the World tabloid newspaper in April 2004, claiming that they had had a whirlwind affair that included text messages of a sexual nature. The story generated a huge amount of publicity in the tabloid press, launching Loos's career in the public eye.
Shortly after the newspaper coverage of her relationship with David Beckham, Loos came out publicly as bisexual, saying "I am indeed bisexual and have been ever since I was a teenager". In 1999 while in London, she had a series of lesbian lovers, including media personality and glamour model Abi Titmuss and estate agent and TV presenter Emma Basden with whom she would enjoy a long term relationship. Loos boasts about her sexual prowess, especially her ability to "turn" heterosexual females into lesbians .
In the period before Celebrity Love Island, Loos had her breasts enlarged from 34C to 34D.
In 2005, to protest against America's laws on gay marriage, Loos "married" American fashion model Jenny Shimizu for the TV program Power Lesbian UK . It was broadcast in the USA as Power Lesbians on LOGO which profiled successful lesbians in Los Angeles. The two shared a relationship for a period afterwards.
As of 2007 she is currently dating 'Celebrity Treasure Island' host and former New Zealand rugby league player Matthew Ridge .
In 2004, Loos briefly presented Shownieuws on Dutch television together with former Eurovision Song Contest singer Gerard Joling who represented the Netherlands in 1988. Her appearance was short-lived, partly due to the strength of her English accent when speaking Dutch. Loos failed to attract the ratings producers had hoped for and was dropped from the show. She has since posed nude for a pictorial in the Dutch edition of Playboy, with further appearances in lad mags Nuts, Zoo and FHM and other magazines.
In October 2004, she appeared on the reality television programme The Farm, a Channel 5 version of the RTE show Celebrity Farm. At one point Loos was famously given the task of masturbating a pig to collect its semen. The broadcast of this provoked controversy and attracted complaints. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals weighed in on the controversy, criticizing the show's producers for "morbid and sordid fascination with farm animals".
The incident generated tabloid headlines once again for Loos. It was also viewed by some commentators as an apt example of the depths to which Z-list celebrities would plumb for public exposure, and the lengths to which the producers of reality television would go to in order to satisfy the interests of viewers.
In 2005, Loos appeared on the ITV reality show Celebrity Love Island, where she sparked up a relationship with the model Calum Best. Their relationship managed to cause a stir in the British tabloids when the pair discarded their microphones and disappeared in the resort's toilets together for fifteen minutes. In 2006 she played for the England Women's football team in a Sky TV charity event.
During an interview with British newspaper News of the World in December 2006 Loos revealed she is currently filming a reality TV show in which she teaches "lotto lout" Michael Carroll the art of seduction and good manners, named 'Teaching Mike'.
Loos is currently one of the contestants of the new season of the Spanish version of Survivor.
Major media appearances
- 2004 - Presenter, Dutch television with Gerard Joling
- 2004, October - Participant on The Farm.
- 2004 - Dream Team, an Sky football-based TV series. She played a bisexual masseuse.
- 2004 - Extreme Celebrity Detox for Channel4.
- 2005, Summer - Participant on the ITV reality show Celebrity Love Island
- 2005, Autumn - Presenter of documentary Power Lesbian UK for the Logo (TV channel)
- 2006, January - Celebrity model in the Dutch edition of Playboy magazine.
- 2006, April - Participant in the Belgian/Dutch version of the reality show Temptation Island.
- 2006, April - England team member in Sky One's Celebrity World Cup Soccer Tournament (losing 2-1 vs. Brazil in the final).
- 2006, May - Contestant in The X Factor: Battle of the Stars celebrity show, singing along with James Hewitt. The pair were voted out in the 4th (out of 8) shows on June 1, 2006.
- 2007, February - Appeared on New Zealand's reality TV show Treasure Island: Pirates Of The Pacific.
- 2007- Contestant on the Spanish version of Survivor. She came third.
- Rebecca owns 2 dogs, pugs named Bubu and Maximus which have made several appearances in magazines and TV alongside their owner.
- During Extreme Celebrity Detox, while performing the Tao ritual session for sexual energy, Loos squeezed an egg-shaped object between her legs - then lifted a bottle of water that was attached to the egg by a piece of string. When asked how she found trying to get in touch with her sexuality live on TV, she responded: "I was curious and because we never knew what was coming next, that added to the excitement. But there are some things that should be done in private."
- During The X Factor, Sharon Osbourne publicly humiliated her after one of her performances saying, "You should try doing tomorrow's performance with your knickers on, because it will help warm up your voice... You have a very bad vibe that comes from you....you have nice boobs, though, you've had a very nice boob job."
- In April 2006, Loos ran in the London Flora Marathon, and raised over £7000 in sponsorship for the British Red Cross.
Big tit movies / pictures of Rebecca Loos
- Playboy Cyber Club Rebecca Loos (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
- Life in the very fast lane with Beckham's buddies The Age, February 11, 2007
- affair Me & Beckham, by Rebecca Loos, Sunday Mirror, April 11, 2004
- When Hello means Bi for now The Observer, May 9, 2004
- press exerpts, clublez.com
- LooMatt's moment to treasure Sunday Star Times, February 11, 2007
- Rebecca and Callum's toilet antics Yahoo! Entertainment News, June 2, 2005