Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Peta Louise Todd, Peta Cavendish|
|Born:||December 8, 1986|
London, United Kingdom
|Bra/cup size:||32G (70G)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Peta Todd [pronounced Pee-ta], (born December 8, 1986 in Newham, London), is a British glamour model. At 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) she is one of the tallest Page 3 girls currently in popularity. She is also known for very well shaped high sitting breasts and her upturned nipples.
 Modelling Career
Peta worked as trainee hairdresser in Essex, England before she was spotted by The Sun newspaper aged 17. She appeared on the newspaper's page 3 when she became 18. She took time out of her modeling career in 2006 to become a mother, but returned to it soon after giving birth to her son, Finnbar but returned to Page 3 soon after. Todd has appeared on magazines such as FHM,  Zoo and Nuts. Peta also supports West Ham United football team.
In 2010, Peta appeared as one of the Power Girls in the first Power Snooker tournament.
 Charity work
In 2008, she cycled 400 miles (640 km) in 5 days raising over £3,000 through sponsorship and a further £4,000 by auctioning her bicycle and cycling shorts on the last day of her ride for the Help for Heroes charity. Peta has also travelled to Afghanistan to boost the morale of the British troops stationed there. She is the charity's 'Official Pin up' and Patron and has completed many challenges for Help For Heroes including skydives, wingwalks and bobsleighing and she completed the London Marathon 2010 in aid of the charity. In 2010, Todd received an award for outstanding contribution to the charity which included a personal meeting with Prince William.
Peta has also travelled to Afghanistan to boost the morale of the British troops stationed there. In 2009, Peta climbed Mount Kilimanjaro along with injured servicemen and women in a bid to raise funds for Help For Heroes.
 Media work
Peta appeared on the BBC news/politics based television show Newsnight in 2010 to discuss the merits of 40 years of Page 3. She has taken part in debates at the Oxford Union and several universities, including Durham.
Peta has been a regular radio show contributor. Co-hosting the "Absolution with Tim Shaw" show on Absolute Radio  and talkSport's "The Sports Bar". She has also appeared on BBC Radio 5 Live to discuss whether the 40th anniversary of Page Three should be celebrated .
She appeared on the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car segment of Top Gear in 2010, driving a Kia Cee'd. Her name was written on the scoreboard as "Peta 23 from Essex".
 Personal life
Todd has a son from a previous relationship. Todd is currently in a relationship with Manx cyclist Mark Cavendish. On 22 October 2011, the couple announced via the media that Todd is pregnant. Peta's appearance in Zoo in November 2011 was said to be her final ever topless photo shoot.
Over the years, Peta's breasts have slowly grown in size, from a size 28F in 2004, until in March 2010 she was wearing a size 32G bra. A final photoshoot for Zoo in November 2011 in the very early stages of pregnancy showed that Peta's breasts were already significantly larger, almost certainly up to 32H.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.mahalo.com/Peta_Todd
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Peta Todd - Charitable glamour model - FHM
- ↑ Glamour girl Peta Todd joins 10:10
- ↑ Check out snooker's sexy Power Girls - The Sun
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Peta Todd: Help For Heros pinup
- ↑ Peta Todd receives outstanding contribution award - Muse Management UK
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Page 3 Peta is top of the class - Northern Echo
- ↑ Peta calls Chris Kamara for a liitle chat - Absolute Radio
- ↑ Is Page 3 sexy or sexist? - 5 live Breakfast 16/11/2010 - BBC Radio 5 live
- ↑ Page 3 girl Peta Todd appears on Top Gear - The Sun
- ↑ "Our Peta is spoke for, lads" The Sun, 17 December 2010
- ↑ Glendenning, Barry. "Tour de France 2011: stage five – as it happened", Guardian, 6 July 2011. Retrieved on 23 July 2011.
- ↑ Peta Todd – Charitable glamour model. FHM. Retrieved on 23 July 2011.
- ↑ Thomas, Holly. "'It's a Tour baby!' Page Three model Peta Todd reveals she is expecting cycling champion Mark Cavendish's child", Daily Mail, 22 October 2011.
- ↑ Peta Todd's final photo shoot for Zoo Magazine November 15 2011/
- ↑ http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2892118/K-cup-biggest-bra-none.html
- Peta Todd Yahoo Group
- Peta Todd links at FreeOnes
- FreeOnes discussion thread
- Last Zoo photoshoot November 2011
 If you like Peta Todd, you may also like
- Alexandra Daddario - similar body
- Holly Peers - similar body
- Rodilina Sambrish - similar body
- Sophie Howard - similar body
- Susann - similar body