Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Pamela Anderson Lee|
|Born:||July 1, 1967|
Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
|Bra/cup size:||E (same as DD cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||105 lb (48 kg)|
|Playboy Playmate:||February 1990|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Pamela Anderson (born July 1, 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada) is a Canadian-American adult model, actress, author, activist, and producer. For a time, she was known as Pamela Anderson Lee. Anderson is best known for her large enhanced breasts, and modeling and acting in the 1990's. Anderson has been called the sex symbol of the '90s. She ranks #4 in Playboy's Top Ten Centerfolds of the Century. Anderson has been also called as the "Marilyn Monroe" of our generation. Today, Anderson is considered to be one of the hottest women over the age of 40.
 Early life
Anderson was born in Ladysmith, British Columbia, near Victoria, British Columbia and Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada, of partially Finnish ancestry (her paternal grandfather, Hermanni Hyytiäinen, from Saarijärvi, left Finland in 1908). Incorrectly believed to be the first baby born on Canada's Canadian Centennial Day (she was born at 4:08 in the morning), the newborn Anderson won fame as the nation's "Centennial Baby". However, the Campbell River Upper Islander of July 5, 1967 reported a baby born two hours earlier on the same Canada Day. After her birth, her parents, Barry and Carol Anderson, moved to the town of Comox with Pamela, who was still a baby.
In 1985, Anderson graduated from École Highland Secondary School. In her high school yearbook, she wrote that she wanted to be a California beach bum. In 1988, Anderson moved to the city of Vancouver, where she got the taste of a city life and worked as a fitness instructor. During the summer of 1989, Anderson and her friends went to a Canadian football game. At some point during the game, Anderson was shown on the stadium screen. The crowd at the game cheered for the young Anderson, then 21. Anderson was taken to the field to get an ovation from the crowd. During the game, Anderson wore a Labatt's t-shirt. The beer company offered Anderson a modeling contract and she agreed. Soon, Anderson was on posters in every bar in Canada. In late 1989, Pamela decided to model for Playboy magazine. She appeared on the October 1989 cover (credited as Pamela Anderson Ilicic) and decided to move to Los Angeles to continue her modeling career.
 Acting and modeling
After her move to Los Angeles, Anderson bleached her brunette hair blonde and got breast implants to enhance her look. In 1991, Anderson landed a minor role on the United States's hit sitcom, Home Improvement (1991-1993). Gaining the attention of viewers, she got the role of C.J. Parker (1992-1997) on Baywatch. Later, she quit Home Improvement. Anderson was still modeling for Playboy and appearing on the cover of the magazine each year. Her role as C.J. Parker gave Anderson more popularity and attention from international viewers.
In 1996, she appeared in a feature film, Barb Wire, as a character known as Barbara Rose Kopetski, which was mistakenly thought by some to have been her real name. The movie failed to achieve commercial success. During the filming of Barb Wire, Anderson suffered a miscarriage. In April 1997, Anderson guest-hosted Saturday Night Live. During the beginning of the show, Anderson said, "You know, if you're nervous on stage, you actually should BE naked!" She then began a striptease. Her breasts, however, were covered by a small flesh-colored bra and a crotch patch that was also flesh colored (though they were still blurred out for the sake of the joke). The segment became fodder for late-night comedians for the following weeks. She also appeared on one of two covers for the September issue of Playboy; the other cover pictured Jenny McCarthy.
In September 1998, Anderson starred in her produced series V.I.P.. The show was very poorly received and a critical bomb. However, with enough people tuning in to just see Pamela Anderson, the show lasted four seasons before being cancelled in 2002.
In March 2001, Christine Evelyn Roth was arrested while sleeping in a guest room of Anderson's home. She was only charged with the misdemeanor of trespassing and not the more serious crime of stalking. Roth pled guilty to the charge of trespassing and was deported to her home country, France.
In 2004, Anderson returned to the world. In May, Anderson appeared naked on the cover of Playboy magazine. It was the first time she appeared naked on any magazine cover. Later, she posed naked for Stuff and GQ magazines. Many noticed that her breast size was larger than her pictorials from 2003-2004.
Anderson became a naturalized citizen of the United States on May 12, 2004, while retaining her Canadian citizenship, for the purpose of sponsoring her parents (or at least her mother) for a green card. She has lived in southern California since 1989.
Anderson has often spoken revealingly about her private life. On a visit to the David Letterman show in 2004, she said she had not been dating for some time, and when Letterman asked her how she was coping, she responded, "There's not a square corner left anywhere in my house!" Letterman left that comment unanswered while the audience hooted.
In 2004, Pamela Anderson released the book Star, co-written by author Eric Shaw Quinn, in which she describes a young teenager doing different things in order to reach fame. After this, she began touring across the States, signing autographs to fans at Wal-Mart stores nationwide. Her second book, a sequel, Star Struck, released in 2005, is a thinly veiled look at her life with Tommy Lee and the travails of celebrity life.
In January 2005, Anderson confessed that she got new breast implants. Anderson said that she didn't feel like herself and decided to get them back. Anderson also claimed that the new breast implants were bigger than her old implants that she took out in 1999.
In April 2005, Anderson starred in a new FOX sitcom Stacked as Skyler Dayton, a party girl (with implants) who goes to work at a bookstore. Stacked was cancelled on May 18th, 2006, after two seasons were produced though some episodes were not aired on the network. During summer 2005, (August 14, 2005) Comedy Central aired the Roast of Pamela Anderson to honor the sex symbol for the past decade.
In December 2005, NBC cut off a video of Anderson pole dancing topless on Elton John's The Red Piano. NBC said that the footage was inappropriate for primetime. The video was shown on huge screens during the event, while John was playing a song. Anderson was topless, but stars were painted on her breasts. In March 2006, it was announced that Anderson would receive a star on Canada's Walk of Fame thanks to her many years as a model and actress. She is only the second model to receive a star. In April, Anderson hosted Canada's Juno Awards. She became the first non-singer and model to host the awards. In November 2006, Anderson starred in the controversial movie Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. To promote the movie, Anderson and Borat posed on the cover of Loaded magazine.
In early 2007, Anderson posed for the 12th time for Playboy magazine. Anderson holds the record for most appearances on Playboy covers. In June 2007, Anderson began acting in a Las Vegas magic show called The Beauty of Magic, which also starred Dutch magician Hans Klok. In 2007, Anderson along with Denise Richards starred in a comedy called Blonde and Blonder. In 2008, Anderson starred as Invisible Girl in Superhero Movie, a comedy superhero spoof. On August 3, 2008, Pam: Girl on the Loose premiered on the E! Entertainment Network. The program was a reality show, which followed Anderson in her busy life and schedule. The show ran until late September.
In March 2010, Anderson was announced to star in the 10th season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, a celebrity dance competition show. Anderson was paired with dancer Damian Whitewood for the competition.  During her time on the show, the producers insisted that Anderson wear a bra and underwear for her performances, because the producers feared a wardrobe malfunction during a performance. However, Anderson was against the request and wanted to freely choose her wardrobe.  On May 4, 2010, Anderson and her partner were eliminated from Dancing with the Stars. Anderson left the show with positive feedback and praises from the show's contestants for her performance and warm presence. 
In January 2013, Anderson briefly competed in the British reality dancing show Dancing on Ice.
 Plastic Surgery
Ms Anderson has become a "goal image" for some women seeking breast implant surgery. Many of these women do not realize that she had several operations to achieve her current look and the images they might be targeting might be old or modified. In the last decade, the effects of so many operations have likely had a negative effect upon her appearance. Her bust has been referred to as "all implant." 
She also has had her share of Botox TM and soft tissue fillers by most accounts over the years. Her current utilization of these items is not well known.
 Personal life
In addition to her fame from modeling and acting, Anderson has gotten a great deal of press attention for her well-publicized personal life. Her relationships have made headlines in gossip magazines for years. She married Tommy Lee, drummer of Mötley Crüe, on February 19, 1995 after knowing him for only 96 hours. Lee and Anderson had two sons, Brandon (born 1996) and Dylan (born 1997). During this time, she was known professionally as Pamela Anderson Lee. After reported incidents of spousal abuse and alcoholism on the part of Lee, Anderson filed for divorce in February 1998. In March 2002, Anderson publicly stated that she had contracted the Hepatitis C virus from Lee (supposedly from sharing tattoo needles), and began writing a regular column for Jane magazine. In October 2003, Anderson jokingly said on Howard Stern's radio show that she does not expect to live more than ten or fifteen years), but this was misconstrued and taken seriously by many Web sites and tabloids. Lee denies having the disease. Today, Anderson and Lee are just friends.
Anderson has also had relationships with Scott Baio (around December 1989), "Baywatch" co-star David Charvet, and musician Bret Michaels of the band Poison. She has also allegedly had affairs with celebrities including Sylvester Stallone, Dean Cain, surfer Kelly Slater, John Travolta's nephew Rikki Lee Travolta, Ben Affleck, Fred Durst, reality TV star Eric Nies, Stephen Dorff and former Formula One driver Eddie Irvine, Welsh T4 presenter Steve Jones, abd Dutch magician Hans Klok. She has admitted several times that she strongly prefers well endowed men.
A pornographic home video of Anderson and Tommy Lee was stolen from their home, and made a huge stir on the Internet. Anderson sued the company, the Internet Entertainment Group, that was distributing the video. Ultimately the courts awarded Anderson and Lee $1.5 million plus attorney fees for their share of the profits.
A second tape, which was made before the Tommy Lee tape, involving Anderson and musician Bret Michaels from Poison was later distributed on the Internet. Frames of the video first appeared in Penthouse magazine in March, 1998. The popularity and profitability of the Anderson and Tommy Lee video sparked a miniature genre within the porn film industry and since then many homemade porn videos of celebrities have been released to the public through home video and Web channels (either with or without the participants' co-operation).
Since her divorce, she has become engaged to both Marcus Schenkenberg and Kid Rock. She broke up with Schenkenberg in 2001, and broke up with Kid Rock in 2003. It was announced on July 18, 2006 that she would marry Kid Rock on July 29, 2006 on a yacht near St. Tropez, France. "Feels like I've been stuck in a time warp," said Anderson in her blog entry. "Not able to let go of MY family picture ... it's been sad and lonely and frustrating ... I've raised my kids alone in hope of a miracle. Well my miracle came and went. And came back and back because he knew that I'd wake up one day and realize that I was waiting for nothing." "I'm moving on," she declared. "I feel like I'm finally free ... I'm in love." There was extensive unconfirmed media speculation that the marriage is pregnancy-related, but the theory was based only on Anderson's representatives refusal to comment on the question.  On November 27, 2006, Anderson divorced Kid Rock for irreconcilable differences between them. The divorce came days after she suffered her second miscarriage.
On September 7, 2007, Anderson's two former husbands- Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, fought at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. Both men had to be restrained. Anderson was not present during the short-lived fight. On October 6, 2007, Anderson married Rick Salomon on the Las Vegas Strip. Solomon was previously married with Shannen Doherty. In late December, Anderson filed for divorce from Salomon. Anderson claimed that the couple had irreconcilable differences. Soon later, rumors surfaced that Anderson was pregnant with Salomon. However, Anderson denied the rumors and blamed Salomon for spreading them. On March 24, 2008, Anderson formally divorced Salomon.
In September 2009, tabloids comfirmed that Anderson was dating 41-year old Malibu electrician Jamie Padgett. The pair met in a Malibu trailer park, where both Padgett and Anderson lived. Anderson was forced to live at the trailer park, because her Malibu mansion was under construction. 
She put her Malibu, California, home up for sale in order to move to a more private location. In an interview with Gavriel Maynard, Anderson stated "I don't know why people consider me stupid, I'm actually really smart." In recent years, Anderson has been trying to have another child. Anderson has failed to do so because of a miscarriage in 2006 during her marriage to Kid Rock. In 2005, Anderson considered getting a sperm donor to get pregnant.
In September 2009, news media revealed that Anderson owed over $600,000 to a construction company, which remodeled her Malibu home, and over $250,000 to the state of California for taxes and penalties. As a response, Anderson stated that she is financially secure despite being nearly $1 million in debt. 
Anderson has a small bald patch on her scalp due to an injury involving the removal of a brunette wig. 
 Charitable work and activism
Anderson is a vegetarian, an advocate for animal rights, and an active member of the animal protection organization People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), taking part in many several campaigns for animal rights.
One of Anderson's campaigns as a member of PETA has been against the use of fur. In 1999, Anderson received the first Linda McCartney Memorial Award for animal rights protectors, in recognition of her campaign against fur. In 2003, Anderson stripped down for PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" advertising campaign. On June 28, 2006, Anderson posed naked with other protesters on a window display of the Stella McCartney boutique in London, England. It was a PETA gala event before the PETA Humanitarian Awards. Anderson went inside the boutique and said she would take her clothes off if the event raised enough money for PETA, which it did. She took off her clothes and went to stand on a pedestal at the window display. Of course, Anderson covered her breasts. They wore a banner that read:, "We'd rather bare skin than wear skin." The event sparked a media frenzy in London.
She has also actively campaigned against Kentucky Fried Chicken. In 2001, Anderson released a letter in support of PETA's campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken; stating, "What KFC does to 750 million chickens, each year, is not civilized or acceptable." She later made a video about KFC's treatment of chickens. In January 2006, Anderson requested that the Governor of Kentucky remove a bust of Colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC, from display but her request was denied, even when she offered her own bust in exchange. In February 2006, Anderson decided to boycott the Kentucky Derby because of its support for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
In addition, she has campaigned against seal hunting in her native Canada. In March of 2006, Anderson asked to speak to Prime Minister Stephen Harper about the annual seal hunt. Her request was denied. In May of 2006, Pamela Anderson petitioned random individuals on the street for their opinion on the Canadian Seal Hunt.
Anderson became the celebrity spokesperson for the American Liver Foundation, and served as the Grand Marshall of the SOS motorcycle ride fundraiser.
In the fall of 2008, Anderson announced her support for American presidential candidate Barack Obama.
Ever since Anderson was shown into the public eye, people have thought of her as a big-breasted dumb blonde. Anderson received breast implants in the early 1990's, which made her bust size increase to 34D. On April 15, 1999, Anderson removed her implants and lowered her bust size to 34C. This move shocked many people and some wondered how would her career go on without the implants. Anderson stated that she was tired of her all-breast-no-brain image. Anderson also stated in an interview that after her implant removal, she saw her feet for the first time in years.
After living years without the implants, Anderson got a new set of breast implants in January 2005. Anderson said that she couldn't live without them. The new pair of implants increased her bust size to 36DD, her breasts were larger than ever before. After visiting Australia and staring in Borat, Anderson sparked a rise of women getting breast implants in Australia. Even with the implants, Anderson promotes her image by being an animal rights activist.
Among the tabloids, Anderson is well known to wear cleavage-revealing and low-cut dresses at special events. The photos of Anderson at special events, even reveal that she barely wears bras. In addition to breast implants, Anderson has enlarged her lips to enhance her look. In 2008, a top Los Angeles plastic surgeon said that Anderson's surgically enhanced breasts have lost their shape and were beyond repair.
In recent years, Anderson has been accused of being a slut. In late 2005, Anderson said "I am the greatest slut...", confirming her openness about sex and her opinions in free sex. In late 2007, Anderson stated on the Ellen DeGeneres Show that she had sex with a man to pay off a debt of $125,000. The man was Rick Solomon, both Anderson and Solomon fell in love and eventually got married and later divorced. Critics have said that Anderson has a "bad taste in men", in response to her recent three divorces.
As an actress, Anderson has been critized as a bad actress. Throughout her career, Anderson has starred on low-budget films. Anderson's best performance was during the TV show Baywatch. Most recent shows that Anderson starred in, have flopped.
In October 2008, she served Playboy's founder, Hugh Hefner, a cake for his birthday in full frontal fashion. This segment was filmed for Playboy's reality show The Girls Next Door. 
- The Taking of Beverly Hills (1991)
- Good Cop Bad Cop (1993)
- Snapdragon (1993)
- Raw Justice (1994)
- Naked Souls (1995)
- Barb Wire (1996)
- The Making of Bret Michaels (2002) (documentary)
- Scooby-Doo (2002) (Cameo)
- Earthlings (2003) (documentary)
- Pauly Shore Is Dead (2003)
- Scary Movie 3 (2003)
- No Rules (2005) (Cameo)
- Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006) (Cameo)
- Blonde and Blonder (2008)
- Superhero Movie (2008)
- Costa Rican Summer (2010)
- Hollywood & Wine (2010)
- The Commuter (2010)
- Home Improvement (cast member from 1991-1993)
- Baywatch (cast member from 1992-1997)
- Come Die with Me: A Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer Mystery (1994)
- V.I.P. (1998-2002) (also executive producer)
- Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding (2003)
- Stripperella (2003-2004) (voice)
- Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson (2005)
- Stacked (2005-2006)
- Pam: Girl on the Loose (2008)
- Has guest starred on the cartoon Futurama twice, once as herself and another doing a one line cameo.
- Featured in the music video for Lit's "Miserable".
- Featured in the music video for Kanye West's "Touch The Sky".
 Appearances in Playboy special editions
Anderson has appeared 11 times on the cover of Playboy magazine (1989-2004), more than anyone else in the magazine's history.
- Playboy's Playmate Review Vol. 7, June 1991.
- Playboy's Nudes December 1991 - cover.
- Playboy's International Playmates January 1992.
- Playboy's Girls of Summer '92 June 1992.
- Playboy's Girls of Summer '93 June 1993 - pages 6-7, 44.
- Playboy's Wet & Wild Women July 1993.
- Playboy's Video Playmates August 1993.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 33 September 1993.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 34 November 1993.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 35 January 1994.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 36 March 1994.
- Playboy's Playmates in Paradise March 1994 - pages 38-43.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 37 May 1994.
- Playboy's Girls of Summer '94 June 1994.
- Playboy's Book of Lingerie Vol. 38 July 1994.
- Playboy's Nudes November 1994.
- Playboy's Hot Denim Daze May 1995 - page 15.
- Playboy's Nude Celebrities June 1995 - cover.
- Playboy's Sexy 100 February 2003 - cover.
In the original Playboy spread, one of Pamela's poses was a little more revealing than Playboy normally provides. In subsequent reprintings in Newsstand Specials, as well as in a mass-market poster, that area was airbrushed.
 Pro wrestling
- During an appearance at the World Wrestling Federation Royal Rumble in 1995, Anderson promised that she would accompany the winner of the Royal Rumble to WrestleMania. Anderson returned for her appearance at the World Wrestling Federation's WrestleMania XI on April 2, but as the guest valet for WWF World Heavyweight Champion Diesel and not the Royal Rumble winner, his opponent Shawn Michaels; Michaels ended up being accompanied to the ring by Jenny McCarthy.
- The reason she accompanied Diesel instead was that Shawn Michaels had a real life altercation with her then husband, Tommy Lee, backstage. It was written into the script that Anderson wanted to stay away from Michael but no official reason was given.
- After pinning Michaels, Diesel left with both Anderson and McCarthy.
- In anticipation of her appearance at the Royal Rumble, several skits featured wrestlers fawning over Pamela were produced. One commercial featured Pamela coming home and checking her answering machine. As Pamela strips down behind a curtain, messages from wrestlers such as Shawn Michaels, Diesel, and Doink the Clown can be heard.
- At the 2006 Canada's Walk Of Fame, Anderson shared a kiss with professional wrestler Trish Stratus.
- Has been voted as having the Worlds Sexiest Feet 5 Times - World Feet Rankings
- Has a barbed-wire tattoo on her left arm.
- Has said that her mother wishes she was a lesbian.
- Won E! #1 Ultimate Blonde Award in 2004.
- Ranked #8 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005".
- Ranked #9 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties.
- In 2008, was considered for the role of Dana Scully in The X-Files: I Want to Believe.
 Big tit movies / pictures of Pamela Anderson
- Mr Skin Pamela Anderson (celebrity movies and pictures)
- Playboy Cyber Club Pamela Anderson (Playboy Playmate and Cyber Girl pictures & movies)
 If you like Pamela Anderson, you may also like
- Reiko Katoh - similar body
- Pamela Anderson links at FreeOnes
- FreeOnes discussion thread
- Pamela Anderson links at theNUDE.eu
- Pamela Anderson at Playboywiki
- Pamela Anderson profile at Lana's Big Boobs
- Pamela Anderson at PeachyForum discussion thread
- Pamela Anderson at Vintage Erotica Forums discussion thread
- ↑ http://www.freeones.com/html/p_links/Pamela_Anderson/
- ↑ Top 10: Modern Play..boy Play..mates AskMen.com
- ↑ Maclean's November 27 Lee, Pamela Anderson (Profile)
- ↑ http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2010/03/02/2010-03-02_dancing_with_the_stars_pairings_announced_which_star_will_take_the_floor_with_wh.html
- ↑ http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/dwts-producers-insist-pam-anderson-wear-bra-and-pasties--201094
- ↑ http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/05/05/pamela-anderson-elimination-dancing-stars/?xid=rss-topheadlines
- ↑ http://www.cosmeticsurgerytruth.com/blog/?p=386
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20041029141238/www.pamelaanderson.com/news/news.asp?item=2056
- ↑ http://www.seattleweekly.com/features/0226/nc-anderson.shtml
- ↑ http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000000731
- ↑ http://www.twirlit.com/2009/01/30/pamela-anderson-and-jamie-padgett-trailer-park-love
- ↑ http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20308578,00.html
- ↑ http://abstracts.net/pamela-anderson/pamela-september.html
- ↑ http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/06/29/pamela_anderson_bares_skin.html
- ↑ http://www.KentuckyFriedCruelty.com
- ↑ "FORMER Playboy Playmate bunny PAMELA ANDERSON gave HUGH HEFNER the ultimate birthday surprise by stripping naked and giving him a cake", thesun.co.uk, 2008-10-08. Retrieved on 2008-11-18.
- ↑ Insider Timeline: 1995. thesmartmarks.com (2005-04-27). Retrieved on 2007-09-11. “The two men then had to be separated. Anderson Lee’s take on the matter: 'Tommy does this all the time. It’s so sweet!'”
- ↑ Wrestling TidBits - 04/06. groups.google.com (1995-04-07). Retrieved on 2007-09-11. “[Shawn Michaels] said he knew Pamela first and Tommy pounced on him, leading to a quick script revision.”
- ↑ Review about Wrestlemania XI: Only worth it for one.... dooyoo.co.uk (2001-09-02). Retrieved on 2007-09-11. “[Pamela Anderson] was supposed to be accompanying [Shawn Micheals] to the ring with Jenny McCarthy...but then fell out with him...in the end she accompanied Diesel to the ring in an act of blatant disregard for Shawn Michaels.”
|Playboy Playmates of 1990|
|Peggy McIntaggart||Pamela Anderson||Deborah Driggs||Lisa Matthews||Tina Bockrath||Bonnie Marino|
|Jacqueline Sheen||Melissa Evridge||Kerri Kendall||Alison Armitage||Lorraine Olivia||Morgan Fox|
|1987 · 1988 · 1989 · 1990 · 1991 · 1992 · 1993|