Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||March 2, 1981|
San Francisco, California, USA
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
|Height:||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight:||125 lb (57 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration|
Lorelei Lee debuted in the sex industry at the age of 19, deriving her stage name from Marilyn Monroe's character in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. She graduated from San Francisco State University in 2008, and later pursued a master's degree in creative writing at New York University. She has been awarded a National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts "youngARTS Scholarship". She is best known for her performances as a fetish and bondage model, particularly on the pornographic site Kink.com, where she has also worked as a director.
In 2006, she wrote the centerfold text for the Sara Thrustra's Ten Pictures and Two Pin-Ups calendar. Along with fellow Kink model and director Princess Donna, Lee was the subject of Brian Lilla's 2007 independent film A Tale of Two Bondage Models, which appeared at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival. In 2008, she appeared in the documentary 9to5 – Days in Porn and also toured nationally as part of the "Sex Workers' Art Show" with other prominent members of the kink and sex-positivity community. In 2009, Lee appeared in Graphic Sexual Horror, a documentary about Insex, a now-defunct bondage website. Later that year, she was the subject and lead actress of the short movie Lorelei Lee, which was directed by Simon Grudzen and Jesse Kerman and shown at the Big Sky Documentary Film Festival; the film received multiple awards at the Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival, including Best Directing, Best Original Score and Best Use of Social Issue/Political Genre. In 2010, Lee published an essay titled "I'm Leaving You" in Off the Set: Porn Stars and Their Partners, a book of documentary photography by Paul Sarkis that explores the off-screen romantic relationships of ten couples who perform in porn, and which features photos of Lorelei with her partner at the time.
In May 2011, Variety announced the production of About Cherry, an independent movie written by Lee alongside Stephen Elliott, directed by the same Elliott and starring James Franco, Heather Graham and Lili Taylor. The film premiered at the 2012 Berlin International Film Festival.
In 2012 Lee, along with adult performers Isis Love and Princess Donna, was the subject of a documentary film about the website Kink.com, Public Sex, Private Lives, which was, in part, funded by donations made to Kickstarter.
She identifies as queer and is married to a trans man since 2012.
 Involvement in "Milk Nymphos" Trial
Lee starred in John Stagliano's enema-focused film "Milk Nymphos," which in 2008 became the subject of a federal grand jury obscenity trial. The case reached federal court in Washington, D.C., and, on July 16, 2010, Lee was expected to testify as a witness on behalf of the defense. Citing concerns of personal safety, Lee requested to testify under her stage name; the prosecution objected, arguing that allowing her to do so "gives some air of legitimacy to the porn star" (which Lee later called "incredibly insulting") and that "she shouldn't be treated any differently than anyone else in this case." The case was ultimately dismissed on July 16, 2010, before Lee was scheduled to testify. In an interview with Salon.com shortly after the dismissal, Lee said that, had she taken the stand, she would have used her time to educate the jury about the filming process (particularly its safety precautions) and shared her personal beliefs on how the film provides an alternate and needed view of women's sexuality.
 Awards and Nominations
- 2008 AVN Award nominee – Best POV Sex Scene – Nice Fucking View
- 2008 AVN Award nominee – Best Threeway Sex Scene – Top Guns 6
- 2008 AVN Award nominee – Best Group Sex Scene, Video – Fuck Slaves 2
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best Supporting Actress – An Open Invitation: A Real Swinger's Party in San Francisco
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Couples Sex Scene – An Open Invitation: A Real Swinger's Party in San Francisco
- 2011 AVN Award nominee – Best Group Sex Scene – An Open Invitation: A Real Swinger's Party in San Francisco
- 2013 AVN Award nominee - Crossover Star of the Year
 Big tit movies / pictures of Lorelei Lee
- Bangbros Lorelei Lee (multi-site pass)
- Burning Angel Lorelei Lee (alt-porn pictures & movies)
- Private Lorelei Lee (Private studio porn movies)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Kerry Burke & Rich Schapiro (October 12, 2009). Meet Lorelei Lee, queen of porn and NYU master's degree student (fine arts, of course). New York Daily News. Retrieved on November 1, 2011.
- ↑ Molly Freedenberg (November 26, 2008). I want to be a porn star when I grow up: Meet Lorelei Lee. San Francisco Bay Guardian.
- ↑ Chris Nieratko (January 2008). Sleaze: Interviews – Lorelei Lee. Bizarre Magazine. Retrieved on 5 November 2011.
- ↑ Inside Lorelei Lee. XRentDvd (March 3, 2007). Retrieved on 6 November 2011.
- ↑ Graphic Sexual Horror Documentary Characters. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ Malia Schlaefer (May 12, 2009). Art of Restraint feat. Lorelei Lee, Fivestar, & surprise celebrity guest. Femina Potens. Retrieved on 11 November 2011.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Cherry": Lorelei Lee writes about porn for a bigger screen. Gram Ponante (August 9, 2011).
- ↑ Kimberly Chun (February 7, 2007). Splendor in the ass. San Francisco Bay Guardian. Retrieved on 5 November 2011.
- ↑ "Tribeca Film Festival Catalog", 2008.
- ↑ Tristan Taormino (April 24, 2008). The Princess and the Submissive. OC Weekly. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ 9 to 5: Days in Porn – Filmkritik (German). Cineman. Retrieved on 6 November 2011.
- ↑ Oscar Pascual (January 21, 2008). Concert Review: Sex Workers' Art Show at Victoria Theatre; "Anal Beads Made of Money". SF Weekly. Retrieved on 5 November 2011.
- ↑ Amanda Hess (February 15, 2008). The Money Shot – Onstage, sex workers exploit you.. Washington City Paper. Retrieved on 5 November 2011.
- ↑ Graphic Sexual Horror Characters. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ Bryan Byun (August 20, 2010). Graphic Sexual Horror: Special Edition. DVD Verdict Review. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ Big Sky Documentary Film Festival 2010 : Lorelei Lee. BigSky. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ 2009 Doc Challenge Jury Winners Announced. Doc Challenge. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ Off the Set: Porn Stars and Their Partners. Sundance Channel (February 16, 2010). Retrieved on 13 December 2011.
- ↑ Jeff Sneider (May. 18, 2011). Franco, Graham, Patel board indie 'Cherry'. Variety. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ Peter Warren (May 19, 2011). Lorelei Lee: The Next Diablo Cody?. AVN. Retrieved on 1 November 2011.
- ↑ Bob Minzesheimer. "You've got (real) mail: Letters from writers", 27 February 2012. Retrieved on 4 June 2012.
- ↑ Top 10 Smartest Porn Stars. Hustler Magazine. Retrieved on 5 November 2011.
- ↑ Public Sex, Private Lives - The New Documentary That Will Challenge Everything You Know About Porn. Intent Blog (2 May 2013). Retrieved on 31 May 2013.
- ↑ Documentary on Kink.com Stars Seeks Kickstarter Crowdfunding. XBIZ Newswire (29 March 2012). Retrieved on 31 May 2013.
- ↑ Eric K Arnold (June 9, 2013). Interview with a Porn Star: Lorelei Lee on sex, gender, and "Public Sex, Private Lives.". Oakland Local. Retrieved on 9 June 2013.
- ↑ Obscenity indictment
- ↑ Steve Javors (2008-04-09). John Stagliano, Evil Angel Charged With 7 Obscenity Violations. XBIZ. Retrieved on 2009-04-17.
- ↑ John Stagliano, Evil Angel Indicted On Federal Obscenity Charges Adult Video News, posted April 8, 2008
- ↑ Kevin Poulsen (2008-04-10). Feds Charge Porn Producer With Selling Adult Content to Adults. Wired News. Retrieved on 17 July 2010.
- ↑ Hess, Amanda. Porn Star Lorelei Lee to Testify in Buttman Trial. Washington City Paper. Retrieved on 6 January 2012.
- ↑ Buttman Trial: Should Porn Star Testify Under Her Real Name?. Washington City Paper.
- ↑ Mark Kernes (2010-07-16). All Charges Dismissed Against Stagliano and Companies. business.avn.com. Retrieved on 17 July 2010.
- ↑ Tracy Clark-Flory (2010-07-19). Porn star Lorelei Lee talks obscenity. Retrieved on 6 January 2012.
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 34.2 AVN Award Nominees. AVNAwards.com. Retrieved on 2007-12-18.
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 35.2 Nominations for the 2011 AVN Awards (PDF). AVN.com. Retrieved on 2010-11-23.
- ↑ 2013 AVN Awards Nominees (pdf). AVN Awards. Retrieved on 1 December 2012.