|Also known as:||Kaylee Ireland|
|Born:||May 26, 1970|
Boulder, Colorado, USA
|Bra/cup size:||32D (70D)|
Both nipples pierced
|Height:||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight:||129 lb (59 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Lesbian:||Softcore, Dildo, Fisting|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal, Double penetration, Fisting|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Ireland was born in Longmont, Colorado, a small town outside Boulder. Her parents divorced when she was a teenager. She remained in Colorado with her father for a few years; then moved to San Diego, California to live with her mother.
Adult film career
While attending college Ireland majored in broadcast journalism. Ireland began dancing in strip clubs to earn extra money. (She has stated that when deciding on her stage name, she chose the name "Kylie" because she liked Kylie Minogue and the name "Ireland" due to her Irish heritage.) Dancing led her to meet porn actress Juli Ashton, with whom she became involved romantically. In 1994, Ireland traveled to Los Angeles with Ashton to enter the porn industry.
She quickly began appearing often in films, performing anal sex, double penetration, and lesbian scenes. Ireland was rarely cast as the main character, but often was in a supporting role, to which she adapted well. In recent years, Ireland has also produced and directed adult films, and she continues to be involved in the industry, making occasional appearances on film, but mostly preferring to work behind the scenes.
After Ireland's Best New Starlet win 1994, she signed an exclusive contract with In-X-Cess, but the situation was a poor fit as the studio wanted to do more mainstream material - during that time she appeared in only one film, The Passion. She then left and signed with Sin City, but during her first six months with the studio she was not cast in any movies nor was she paid. In the end she took Sin City to small claims court, where it ended up being settled on the Judge Judy show with the judge deciding in Ireland's favor. She then signed with VCA, where she stayed for the next five years.
Ireland currently hosts her own show on Playboy radio on Sirius Satellite Radio. She is also an avid NASCAR fan and her favorite driver was Dale Earnhardt. She said that she has only slept with one celebrity and that was Michael Jordan.
Ireland has said that she is a former alcoholic, but has been sober since August 2001.
Ireland married in October 1990 but divorced 10 years later stating "It really didn't have anything to do with the movies I was making. We just kind of grew apart and never took enough time for us. We drifted. We're still the best of friends."
Awards and nominations
- 1993 - Cutty Sark Dance Performer of the Year 
- 1995 - AVN Awards - Best New Starlet
- 1995 - F.O.X.E. Awards - Vixen
- 1996 - F.O.X.E. Awards - Fan Favorite
- 2002 - Rocky Mtn Oyster Hall of Fame 
- 2004 - KSEX Radio - Best Radio Voice
- 2005 - AVN Awards - AVN Hall of Fame
- 2005 - KSEX Radio - Best Insight into the Adult Business
- 2006 - XRCO Awards - XRCO Hall of Fame
- 2006 - Adam Film World Guide - Most Outrageous Series; Twisted as Fuck (Director/Performer)
- 2006 - Adam Film World Guide - Best Movie; Corruption (Producer)
- 2006 - CAVR Awards - Scene of the Year (Corruption)
- 2006 - Beverly Hills Outlook Film Producer of the Year; Corruption (Producer)
- 2006 - Beverly Hills Outlook Performance Artist of the Year; Corruption (Performer) 
- 2006 - XRCO Award - Milf of the Year (nominee)
- 2006 - XRCO Award - Single Performance - Actress (nominee)
- 2007 - AVN Awards - Best Feature; Corruption (Producer)
- 2007 - NightMoves - Triple Play Award (Dancing/Performing/Directing)
- 2007 - NightMoves - Best Feature Production/Fan's Choice; Corruption (Producer)
- 2008 - XRCO Awards - MILF of the Year
- 2008 - AVN Awards - Best Supporting Actress (Film) - Layout
- 2008 - AVN Awards - Best Oral Scene (Film) - Layout 
- 2008 - AVN Awards - Best DVD extras - Upload (Producer)
- 2008 - AVN Awards - Best Feature - Upload (Producer/Production Designer)
- 2008 - AVN Awards - Best Supporting Actress (Film) - Layout
- 2008 - AVN Awards - Best Oral Scene (Film) - Layout
- 2009 - Nightmoves Best All Girl Release/Editor's Choice - Violation of Kylie Ireland 
- 2010 - Legends of Erotica Hall of Fame 
- 2010 - AVN Awards - Best Feature; The 8th Day (Producer/Production Designer)
Big tit movies / pictures of Kylie Ireland
- 1000 Facials Kylie Ireland (facial movies, part of My XXX Pass)
- Black Ice Pass Kylie Ireland (black & interracial porn movies)
- Brazzers Network Kylie Ireland (multi-site pass)
- Bubble Butt Teachers Kylie Ireland (big butt MILF movies)
- Kylie Ireland profile at Kink
- Mommy Got Boobs Kylie Ireland (big tits mature movies, part of Brazzers Network)
- My First Sex Teacher Kylie Ireland (MILF reality movies, part of Naughty America)
- Continental Agency
- Interview at rogreview.com
- Kylie Ireland links at FreeOnes
- Kylie Ireland profile at Lana's Big Boobs
- Kylie Ireland at Clips4Sale
- Kylie Ireland Debuts on KSEX
- Gene Ross (2003-12-19). Kylie Ireland's Interview with Sports Swami, Part 1. Adult FYI. Retrieved on 2007-05-18.
- Gene Ross (2003-10-07). Conversations with Kylie Ireland. Adult FYI. Retrieved on 2007-05-18.
- Gene Ross (2003-12-22). Kylie Ireland's Interview with Sports Swami, Conclusion. Adult FYI. Retrieved on 2007-05-18.
- Howard Stern Show archive for November 1996. Marks Friggin. Retrieved on 2007-05-18.
- She mentions in an interview on 10/7/2003 that it would have been their 13th wedding anniversary "last weekend".
- AVN Awards Past Winners. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2007-08-08.
- Winter Award Shows 2004. SexInReview.com. Retrieved on 2007-10-21.
- 2005 AVN Awards Nominations (PDF). AVN.com. Retrieved on 2007-08-08.
- Ksex 1: Sexual Frequency. SexToyTV.com. Retrieved on 2007-10-21.
- XRCO. XRCO.com. Retrieved on 2007-10-02.
- Adam Film World Guide Announces Annual Porn Awards Winners. XBiz.com. Retrieved on 2007-10-21.
- 2007 NightMoves Award winners. NightMoves. Retrieved on 2007-10-21.
- David Sullivan (2008-05-01). 2007 XRCO Awards Winners Announced. AVN. Retrieved on 2008-05-01.
- Jared Rutter (2008-01-12). 2008 AVN Awards Winners Announced. AVN. Retrieved on 2008-01-14.