|Also known as:||Kristanna S. Loken|
|Born:||October 8, 1979|
Ghent, New York, U.S.
|Bra/cup size:||36C (80C)|
Both nipples pierced
|Height:||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight:||64 kg (141 lb)|
Loken was born in Ghent, New York, the daughter of Rande (née Porath), a model, and Merlin "Chris" Loken, a writer and apple farmer. All four of her paternal and maternal grandparents were born in Norway and emigrated from there to Wisconsin's Norwegian American community.  She grew up on her parents' fruit farm in Upstate New York. She has a sister named Tanya.
Loken started her acting career in 1994, playing "Danielle 'Dani' Andropoulos #3" on an episode of As The World Turns, and she appeared in several television shows and films, including regular appearances on the television shows Philly, Unhappily Ever After, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, and Boy Meets World. She is probably best known for her performance as the cyborg T-X (Terminatrix) in the 2003 movie Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. In 2004, she appeared in a German television movie, Die Nibelungen (also known as "Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King" or "Sword of Xanten"), which aired as a 2-part mini-series and set a ratings record. Subsequently, she starred as the leading character in the 2006 film version of the video game BloodRayne, and appeared in director Uwe Boll's film version of the video game Dungeon Siege, called In the Name of the King.
She appeared in 10 episodes of the fourth season of The L Word, which debuted in January 2007. Additionally, she also starred as the title character in SciFi Channel's series Painkiller Jane which aired from April to September 2007.
Loken stated in an interview with Curve magazine "I have dated and have had sex with men and women, and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."
Loken first generated public speculation about her sexuality when she kissed the singer Pink at the World Music Awards in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The Advocate and other LGBT news sources in November 2006 reported Loken might be in a romantic relationship with the actress Michelle Rodriguez, her co-star in Bloodrayne. Asked about the relationship in April 2007, Kristanna Loken said "We're great friends. She'll always remain a great, close friend of mine. I'll always love Michelle."
On January 17, 2008, Loken announced on her Web site that she had become engaged to the actor Noah Danby (her co-star in Painkiller Jane). The couple was married at her family's farm on May 10, 2008.
- Kristanna Loken Biography (1979-)
- Baring it all: BloodRayne star Kristanna Loken comes out and tells Curve why women love her-and why she loves us back. | Curve (March, 2006)
- VG Interview Kristanna Loken - The Terminator Files
- Kristanna Loken, Benno Furmann, Uli Edel | Interviews | SCI FI Weekly
- Pink's Lip Stick. The Daily Mirror (2003-10-13). Retrieved on 2007-10-07.
- SoapCentral.com, Who's who in Oakdale?, Sanielle Andropolus. Retrieved on February 15, 2008.
- D. Hagberg, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, 2003, p.56
- Nasson, Tim. "Kristanna Loken Headlines Dyke-Friendly New Film, BloodRayne", Curve. Retrieved on 2006-07-28.
- Brook, Sally. "She's Pink 'n' perky", The Sun. Retrieved on 2006-07-28.
- Kort, Michele. Michelle & Kristanna in love!", The Advocate, November 15, 2006.
- Sarah Warn|Warn, Sarah. "Kristanna Loken in Relationship with Michelle Rodriguez", AfterEllen.com, November 14, 2006.
- Mo, Malinda. "Interview With Kristanna Loken", AfterEllen.com, April 12, 2007.
- Kristanna Loken
- Manila Standard Today interview (January 27, 2006)
- Curve interview (January 2006)
- JoBlo.com interview (December 29, 2005)