|Born:||April 18, 1979|
Los Angeles, California
|Ethnicity:||Caucasian, Middle eastern|
|Boobs:||Enhanced (silicone implants)|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight:||107 lb (49 kg)|
Kourtney Mary Kardashian (born April 18, 1979 in Los Angeles, California) is an American celebutante, socialite, model, businesswoman and television personality. She is best known for her appearances on the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007.
Kourtney Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California of Armenian (father) and Dutch-Scottish American (mother) descent, to attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner (née Houghton). She is their eldest child. Robert Kardashian, best known for being O. J. Simpson’s lawyer during his murder trial, died on September 30, 2003. Her mother divorced Robert Kardashian in 1989 and married former Olympian Bruce Jenner in 1991. As seen on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kardashian owns and operates DASH, a clothing boutique in Los Angeles, with sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian. She and her mother co-own the upscale Los Angeles children's boutique, Smooch.
Kardashian attended the Catholic all-girls school Marymount High School. Following graduation, she left California to move to Dallas where she attended Southern Methodist University for two years. She then moved to Tucson and attended the University of Arizona, graduating with a degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Spanish. Her classmates included Nicole Richie, Heather Blair, and Luke Walton.
Kardashian has four sisters, (from oldest to youngest) Kim, Khloe, Kendall Jenner (half-sister), and Kylie Jenner (half-sister). She has one brother, Rob Kardashian. Kardashian also has three stepbrothers, (from oldest to youngest) Burt Jenner, Brandon Jenner and Brody Jenner. She also has one stepsister, Casey Jenner.
Kardashian began a relationship with Scott Disick in 2007. They were engaged in 2008, but later called off the engagement, and were headed for a breakup at the time.  Very soon afterward, the two had reconciled their differences upon the preganancy of Kourtney with her oncoming birth which was due later in the year. Kourtney would give birth to son Mason Dash Disick on December 14, 2009. The couple's daughter Penelope Scotland Disick was born July 8, 2012.
In 2005, Kardashian was cast on E!'s Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, a reality show in which the children of famous celebrities lived together while "roughing it" in a small town in Colorado. The show was created by actor/producer Justin Berfield and Joe Simpson. It was on that series that E! became aware of Kardashian and her family.
In 2007, she began appearing in E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality show centering on the life of Kardashian and her family. Although the show was originally packaged as a showcase for her sister Kim, Kourtney Kardashian has become a significant presence on her own. She is known as "The Unassuming Firecracker" for her quiet but spontaneous personality.
Kardashian appeared with her family on NBC's Celebrity Family Feud on July 22, 2008. The Kardashians lost to "Team Deion" which included Deion Sanders and his family by a score of 382-83.
In April 2009, it was announced that Kourtney Kardashian and her sister Khloe Kardashian would be appearing in a spin-off which will air in August 2009. The spin-off will feature the girls moving to Miami to open a DASH store on the East Coast. The show will be titled Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. The spin-off will not feature sister Kim prominently, but the entire Kardashian family may make guest appearances on the new series.
Kourtney is part owner, along with her sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, of both the Calabasas DASH store, as well as the Miami location.
Kourtney got breast implants in 2001 at the age of 22, going from a B- to a C-cup. In a 2009 interview, she said her original decision was impulsive, and after being uncomfortable with the implants, she is now happy with them.
- "Kourtney and Kim Tale Miami" (2013) - Herself
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" (2011 - 2012) - Herself
- "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" (2009 - 2010) - Herself
- Celebrity Family Feud (2008) - Herself
- Chelsea Lately (January 3, 2008) - Herself
- "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (2007 - present) - Herself
- Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive (2005) - Herself
- Kim Kardashian. "Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Monument and momentous times in Monte Carlo" kimkardashian.celebuzz.com; June 11, 2008
- Former O.J. Simpson lawyer, Kardashian, dies. CNN.com (2003-10-01). Retrieved on 2008-05-01.
- Jordan, Peg (1994-01; 1994-02). First family of fitness - Bruce and Kris Jenner. American Fitness. Retrieved on 2008-05-01.
- Kourtney Kardashian Biography. Askmen.com. Retrieved on 2008-05-01.
- "Kourtney Kardashian Releases New Baby Photos!", UsMagazine.com.
- Hey, Mama! Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Baby Boy. Retrieved on December 14, 2009.
- "Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick Welcome a Baby Girl! And Her Name Is...", E Online, July 8, 2012. Retrieved on July 8, 2012.
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Meet the Cast. Eonline.com. Retrieved on 2008-05-01.
- Entertainment Weekly