|Born:||March 3, 1983|
Houston, Texas, USA
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||119 lb (54 kg)|
Smith was born in Houston, Texas. A graduate of Permian High School in Odessa, Texas, she got her big break into modeling when she accompanied a friend to a Model Search of America contest. She was changed from a spectator to a competitor by the head of the contest, and soon after signed with Clipse Management of Dallas. Her face and figure have been featured for Victoria's Secret, Mac and Jac, Abercrombie & Fitch, Harper's Bazaar, and Andrew Marc. She also took part in two of Paul Marciano's Guess? campaigns in 2000.
Smith has appeared in several music videos, including *NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" and "It's Gonna Be Me," Maroon 5's "Wake Up Call," and Aerosmith's "Girls of Summer". She entered the movie business in 2002 with a cameo in Van Wilder as comely coed Casey, and followed with a small role in 2004's Catwoman as model Drina.
The July 2005 issue of Maxim magazine, which Smith appeared in was dedicated to American troops serving overseas and featured Kim posing with militaria including dog tags and a camouflage hat; the article and pictures are featured in the Girls of Maxim Gallery. The publication named her #91 in its 2006 Hot 100 List.
It was announced that Smith would become the new face of the Italian swimsuit designer Parah and an official spokesperson for the Italian watchmaker Breil in 2006.
In 2007, Smith played a recurring role in the television series Friday Night Lights, which was preceded by a film of the same name about the real-life football team of Smith's old high school, Permian.
- GUESS? Fall 1999 (Odette)
- GUESS? Portraits (Pablo Alfaro)
- Victoria's Secret Summer 2001
- Abercrombie & Fitch 2000
- Andrew Marc Leather 2001
- Mac & Jac 2002-2003
- Christie's Lingerie
- Playtex lingerie in Europe
- T.Bourne Ritkins Fashion show on May 16th, 2007
- DLM Entertainment. ikimsmith.com. Retrieved Aug. 17, 2004.
- www.zimbio.com/Tyson+Ritter/pictures/proRetrieved on 2009-02-05
- "Tyson Ritter Interview" Kidzworld.com. Retrieved on 2009-04-07.
- Kim Smith links at FreeOnes
- Profile of Kim Smith provided by celebritywonder.com
- Kim Smith Gallery
- The largest Kim Smith's Gallery !