Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||J-WOWW|
|Born:||February 27, 1986|
Franklin Square, New York
|Bra/cup size:||E (same as DD cup)|
|Boobs:||Enhanced (silicone implants)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
Jennifer "Jenni" Farley (born February 27, 1986), also known as J-WOWW, is an American television personality. She first came to prominence as one of the eight main cast members in the MTV reality series Jersey Shore. She has also made several appearances on other shows, such as Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and Disaster Date.
 Early life
Jenni Farley is of Irish and Spanish descent, from her father and mother respectively. Farley also attended Columbia High School (New York), in East Greenbush, New York.
Prior to Jersey Shore, Farley owned a graphic design business, Jenni Farley Designs, Inc. In December 2009, Farley began appearing on Jersey Shore as she and seven other housemates spent the summer in the Seaside Heights, New Jersey. The second season was filmed in Miami, Florida, while the third season returned to New Jersey. A fourth season of the series was filmed in Florence, Italy. Despite reports that the cast would not sign their contracts until their pay was increased, all eight members eventually signed a deal to film for the upcoming season.
Farley launched a line, "Filthy Couture," in a Las Vegas runway show in July, 2010. After four months of operation, the line ceased sales in October 2010 due to a threatened trademark lawsuit. Farley stated that the brand was not over and a new line would be released. In April 2011, MTV announced that it ordered two Jersey Shore spin-off series, one of which will feature Farley and castmate Nicole Polizzi. Twelve episodes were ordered for the first season. In 2010 she released a book titled The Rules According to JWOWW: Shore-Tested Secrets On Landing A Mint Guy, Staying Fresh To Death, and Kicking the Competition to the Curb.
In 2011 Farley and her Jersey Shore costar, Nicole Polizzi, signed a contract to star in a 12-episode spin off show, Snooki and JWoww vs. The World, premiering on MTV in 2012. It will follow Polizzi and Farley moving in together, and is described as a modern-day Laverne & Shirley. 495 Productions will film the series over the course of six weeks at a former two-story firehouse located near Grove and Mercer Streets in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- ↑ http://www.thestate.com/2010/06/29/1354981/jwoww-styling-it-directly-from.html
- ↑ Amanda Talar (February 23, 2010). JNormal to JWOWW. Times Union. Retrieved on 2011-03-29.
- ↑ Amy Odell (October 20, 2010). JWOWW’s Filthy Couture Clothing Line Shut Down. New York Magazine. Retrieved on 2011-03-19.
- ↑ JWoWW Says Filthy Couture Clothing Line Is Not Over. StyleList (2010-10-20). Retrieved on 2011-09-14.
- ↑ Template:Cite press release
- ↑ "PHOTOS: Snooki, JWoww move into old Jersey City firehouse for 'Jersey Shore' spinoff". NJ.com. February 26, 2012.
- ↑ "Snooki, JWoww: 'Jersey Shore' spinoff will be a modern-day 'Laverne & Shirley'", Fox News, February 8, 2012.
- ↑ Huff, Richard (February 8, 2012). "MTV’s JWoww and Snooki spin into Jersey City after being kicked to the curb in Hoboken". Daily News.