- See also Jenna (disambiguation).
|Also known as:||Daisy Holliday, Daisy Maze|
|Born:||April 9, 1974|
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
|Bra/cup size:||32E (70E); 32C (70C) without implants|
Both nipples pierced
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight:||110 lb (50 kg)|
|Penthouse Pet:||January 2004|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
|Boy/girl:||Blowjob, Vaginal, Creampie|
|IMDb IAFD AFDB|
Jenna Jameson (born Jennifer Marie Massoli on April 9, 1974in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA) is an American porn star and businesswoman, who has been called "the world's most famous porn star", and "The Queen of Porn". Her adult entertainment management company, Club Jenna, had revenues of $30 million in 2005, with profits estimated at half that. Her 2004 autobiography spent six months on the New York Times Best Seller list. She has won over 20 adult film awards, and been inaugurated into both the The X-Rated Critics Organization and Adult Video News Halls of Fame.
Jenna was born in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her father was Laurence Massoli, program director for an NBC affiliate, and a police officer, of Italian descent. Her mother was Judith Brooke Hunt Massoli, a Las Vegas showgirl, who danced at the Tropicana and the Folies-Bergère. Her mother died of skin cancer on February 20, 1976, when Jenna was two years old, after which she became very close to her brother, Tony Massoli. During her childhood, she took ballet classes, which helped her future career as a stripper, and was a frequent entrant in beauty pageants.
In 1990, at age 16, Jenna was thrown out of her home and moved in with her boyfriend, a tattoo artist, with whom she had her first serious relationship. Her boyfriend gave her what would become her trademark tattoo, double hearts, on her right buttock, which her brother, who would become a tattoo artist himself, later enscribed "HEART BREAKER". She applied for jobs as a dancer in Las Vegas, and in 1991, she began dancing in strip clubs with the help of a fake I.D. Initially rejected from dancing at the Crazy Horse Too strip club because of her braces, they quickly relented when she removed them with the aid of her brother and a pair of needle-nosed pliers. She was soon earning $2000 per night, before finishing high school.
Later in 1991, she chose the name "Jenna Jameson" from scrolling through the phone book for a last name that matched her first name, and finally deciding on Jameson for Jameson Whiskey, which she drinks.
In the early 1990s, she began taking drugs, cocaine, LSD, and methamphetamines, again accompanied by her brother, who was addicted to heroin. Her father helped her detox on a trip to California, after she became too thin to model.
By age 20, with her father's blessing, she had posed nude in such magazines as Penthouse and Chéri. She entered adult films in 1993. After a bidding war, Wicked, a pornographic film production company, signed Jameson to an exclusive contract in 1994. After only a few films, she quickly achieved notice and critical success, and in 1996 won top awards from three major industry organizations, the X-Rated Critics Organization Best New Starlet, the AVN Best New Starlet, and the F.O.X.E. Video Vixen awards. She was the first entertainer to have won all three awards.
Jameson got her first breast implants on July 28, 1994, to enhance her stripping and movie careers. At present, she has had several sets of breast implants and although many feel they were removed recently, there are pundits who believe she had implant downsizing and a breast lift. 
At the beginning of her career, Jameson promised herself never to do anal sex or double penetration scenes on film. She has also avoided interracial intercourse. Instead, her "signature move" was oral sex, lubricated with plenty of saliva.
By 2001, she earned $60,000 for a day and a half of filming a single DVD, and tried to restrict herself to five films per year, and dancing at strip clubs two weeks per month, earning $8,000 per night.
In October 2005, production began on The Provocateur, in which Jameson made her directorial debut. The film is expected to be released in late 2006. 
Since November 2005, she has been the host of Playboy TV's Jenna's American Sex Star, where prospective porn stars compete in sexual performances for a contract with her company.
On February 3, 2006, Jameson, Savanna Samson, and several other Vivid Girls hosted the first ever Vivid Club Jenna Super Bowl Party at the Zoo Club in Detroit, Michigan for a $1,000 ticket price, that featured a lingerie show. When first announced, the party caused controversy with the NFL, which did not sanction this as an official Super Bowl event. In the January 19, 2006 edition of The Detroit Free Press, Jameson attempted to end some of the controversy by assuring that there will be no nudity or sex acts at the party, although the February 6, 2006 edition of The Detroit News reported Jameson did have one planned "wardrobe malfunction" at the party.
In August 2007, Jameson had her breast implants removed, reducing her from a D to a C cup; she also said she was finished with appearing on camera in pornographic films, though she would continue running ClubJenna, which was grossing $30 million per year.
Jameson's autobiography, How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale (ISBN 0060539097) was published August 17, 2004. It was co-written with Neil Strauss, a contributor to the New York Times and Rolling Stone, and published by ReganBooks, a division of HarperCollins. It was an instant best-seller, spending six weeks on the New York Times best-seller list. The autobiography also won the 2004 Mainstream's Adult Media Favorite XRCO award in a tie with Seymore Butts's Family Business (TV series).
The almost 600 page book is divided into Books numbered with Roman numerals, each preceded by an epigraph from a Shakespearean sonnet. The narrative is told through a series of first person accounts, personal photos, diary entries in a font resembling handwriting, interviews with her family, movie scripts, and comic panels. It covers her early career from her beginning in show business living with her tattoo artist biker boyfriend, and ends with her career flying high, receiving the Hot D'Or award at Cannes, and wedding pictures from her second marriage. But it doesn't skimp on sordid details. Jameson tells of multiple rapes, drug addictions, an unhappy first marriage, and numerous affairs with men and women.
As of April 13, 2005, she and publisher ReganBooks were embroiled in a lawsuit. The point of contention was the new reality show around Jameson's "everyday life" — a deal inked between her husband and the A&E Network. ReganBooks maintained that the A&E deal was a breach of Jameson's ReganBooks contract, as the contract indicates that ReganBooks has a stake in the profits generated by two different venues: a one-hour special based on her memoir and reality-based series. As of this writing, a resolution has not been reached. 
Jameson has stated that she is bisexual, and that she had slept with 100 women and 30 men off-screen in her life. She has stated the best relationship she ever had was her lesbian love affair with porn actress Nikki Tyler, which she documents in her autobiography. They lived together at the start of her porn career and again in 2000. Famous male boyfriends discussed in her autobiography included Marilyn Manson and Tommy Lee.
Jenna claims that she does not enjoy watching herself on film, and hardly ever watches her movies. She does claim that she sometimes watches the acting portions, but will fast-forward through the sex.
On December 20, 1996, Jameson married porn star Brad Armstrong. They were together only 10 weeks, informally separating in March 1997, though continuing to act together in pornographic films. They legally separated and divorced in March 2001.
In the summer of 1998, Jameson met pornographic studio owner Jay G. Grdina, (born John George Grdina) scion of a wealthy cattle family, who entered adult film production after college. Since 1998, he has been Jameson's only on-screen male sex partner, acting under the name Justin Sterling. They engaged in December of 2000 (before Jameson's divorce from Hopkins) and married June 22, 2003 in a Roman Catholic ceremony. His name, "Jay", was tattooed on her left ring finger. They unsuccessfully tried to have children since mid-2004. Jameson had stated that she would retire from acting in porn movies permanently after having their first child. The couple resided in Scottsdale, Arizona, in a 6,700-square-foot Spanish-style palace, bought for $2 million in 2002.
In August 2006, Star magazine and TMZ.com confirmed with Jameson's publicist that she and Grdina separated, and that Jameson was dating musician Dave Navarro.  She is currently dating mixed martial artist and UFC superstar Tito Ortiz.
Jameson and Grdina formed Club Jenna as an Internet pornography company in 2000. ClubJenna.com was one of the first adult sites to provide more than pictures and videos; it provided explicit diaries, relationship advice, and even stock tips to paid members. The site was profitable in its third week. Club Jenna the company diversified, becoming a multi-media adult entertainment business, first by administering other porn stars' Web sites, then, in 2001, by production of adult films.
In 2005, Club Jenna had estimated revenues of $30 million, with profits of approximately half that. In 2006, Club Jenna administered more than 150 official sites for other adult entertainment industry stars.
Early Club Jenna films starred Jameson herself, limiting herself to on-screen sex with other women or with Grdina, who appeared as Justin Sterling. The first ClubJenna film, Briana Loves Jenna (2001), co-produced with Vivid, cost $280,000 to make, but grossed over $1 million in its first year. It was the best selling and best renting porno title of its year, winning twin AVN Awards. It was marketed as "Jenna. Her first boy/girl scene in over 2 years." referring to Jameson's abstention from heterosexual on-film intercourse.
In 2004, the Club Jenna films expanded to starring other actresses without Jameson - Krystal Steal, Jesse Capelli, McKenzie Lee, Ashton Moore and Sophia Rossi - as Jameson stepped back from starring roles. The films were distributed and marketed by Vivid Entertainment, the world's largest adult film company. They made up a third of ClubJenna's revenues, but over half of the profits.
Merchandising capitalized on the star herself, including a line of sex toys licensed to Doc Johnson. There is an "anatomically correct" Jenna Jameson action figure. She stars in her own 3D video game "Virtually Jenna" developed by Thrixxx Technology. Jackson Guitars made a limited series of Rhoads guitars with Jenna's likeness.
Y-Tell, ClubJenna's wireless company, sells Jenna "moan tones" (telephone ringtones), chat services, and games in partnerships with 20 carriers around the world, mostly in Europe and South America.
In August 2005, Jameson launched Club Thrust, an interactive website for her gay fans, which includes videos, galleries, sex advice, gossip, and downloads. Jameson is one of the few actresses in straight porn to have developed a following among gay audiences.
In 2005 she purchased Babes Cabaret, a strip club in Scottsdale, Arizona. The club faces closure under a new Scottsdale ordinance limiting adult-entertainment venues. In a referendum on the ordinance voters struck down the stricter rules, allowing the club to continue to operate as before, but additional legal maneuvering is possible. 
On June 22, 2006, Playboy Enterprises Inc. announced the acquisition of Club Jenna Inc., in conjunction with personal service agreements by both Jameson and Grdina. Playboy CEO Christine Hefner said that she expects to rapidly ramp up film production, producing about 30 features in the first year, and will expand the way they are sold, not only as DVDs but through TV channels, video-on-demand services and mobile phones. 
Jameson has also made cameo appearances in some mainstream movies, including Howard Stern's 1997 film Private Parts.
In 1997, she made an appearance for an Extreme Championship Wrestling PPV as the valet for the Dudley Boyz, followed by a few months where she was the ECW interviewer. She also filmed a vignette with Val Venis, a character in the WWF, in the late-1990s.
In 1999, she had a supporting role (with some topless moments) in the indy film Dirt Merchant as a lusty femme fatale.
In 2001, Jameson voiced an animated version of herself in a 2001 episode of Family Guy entitled "Brian Does Hollywood". She acts in a porn film under Brian Griffin's (the dog's) direction, which wins an award, and at the close of the episode she is kidnapped and taken home by Peter Griffin.
In 2002, she voiced Candy Suxxx in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and provided the appearance and voice for a secret character for the video game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, under the name "Daisy".
In April 2006, Jameson was the star of a Video Podcast ad for Adidas where she plays a game of Whack A Mole
As of July 2006, Jenna Jameson is the first porn actress to have a wax model at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas museum.
Jameson will star in the motion picture, Sin-Jin Smyth, which is due for release in October 2006. Info about her character in the film has been kept classified by the writer and director, Ethan Dettenmaier.
Jameson's branding and licensing is managed by New York City-based Wicked Cow Entertainment.
breast implant removal
Selected Pornographic Work
|Wicked Weapon||1998||Wicked Pictures||Brad Armstrong||Jeanna Fine, Jenna Jameson, Jill Kelly, Midori, Sindee Coxx, Nici Sterling, Laurie Sainclair||Feature|
|Jenna's Dream Dates||2004||Peach||None credited||Jenna Jameson, Akira Lane, Autumn Austin, Breanne Benson, Felicia Tang, Frankie Dashwood, Isabella Camille, Jamie Lynn, Jesse Capelli, Kitana Jade, Laurie Wallace, Linda Tran, Olivia Del Rio, Teanna Kai, Monique Dane, Zana||Softcore / Non-sex|
| I Dream of Jenna
I Dream of Jenna 1
|2002||Club Jenna||Jenna Jameson / Justin Sterling||Jenna Jameson, Aurora Snow, Autumn Austin, Brittany Andrews, Flick Shagwell, Inari Vachs, Jewel De'Nyle, Karianna, Lezley Zen, Nikita Denise|| 1 of 2 in series|
|Flashpoint||1998||Wicked Pictures||Brad Armstrong||Asia Carrera, Brittany Andrews, Jenna Jameson, Jill Kelly, Johnni Black, Missy, Joy King, Sindee Coxx, Sydnee Steele, Veronica Hart|
- Other credits:
- Up And Cummers 11 (1994, 4-Play)
- Blue Movie (1995, Wicked)
- Wicked One (1995, Wicked)
- Jenna Loves Rocco (1996, Vivid)
- Conquest (1996, Wicked
- Satyr (1997, Wicked)
- Dangerous Tides (1998, Wicked)
- Hell On Heels (1999, Wicked)
- Virtual Sex with Jenna Jameson (1999, Digital Playground)
- Dream Quest (2000, Wicked)
- Briana Loves Jenna (2001, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- I Dream of Jenna (2002, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- Bella Loves Jenna (2004, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- The Masseuse (2004, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- Krystal Method]] (2004, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- The New Devil in Miss Jones (2005, Vivid)
- Janine Loves Jenna (2006, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- Jenna Depraved (2006, Vivid / Club Jenna)
- Private Parts (1997)
- Dirt Merchant (1999)
- Ali G, Aiii (2000)
- Family Guy (2001) (Episode: "Brian Does Hollywood")
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (as Candy Suxxx) (2002)
- Porn 'n Chicken (2002)
- Eminem video "Without Me" (2002)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (as Daisy) (2003)
- Evil Breed: The Legend of Samhain (2005)
- What Love Is (2006)
- Sin-Jin Smyth (2006)
- NWD 3 Freewheel Burning, New World Disorder Three (2003)
- Mister Sterling (2003, NBC) Role as girlfriend of a political financier on two episodes of the short-lived, but highly acclaimed, prime time show
- 1995 Hot D'Or Best New American Starlet
- 1996 AVN Best New Starlet Award
- 1996 AVN Award for Best Actress (Video) - Wicked One
- 1996 AVN Award for Couples Sex Scene (Film) - Blue Movie (with T.T. Boy)
- 1996 XRCO Starlet of the Year
- 1997 AVN Award for Couples Sex Scene (Film) - Jenna Loves Rocco (with Rocco Siffredi)
- 1997 AVN Award for Couples Sex Scene (Video) - Conquest (with Vince Vouyer)
- 1998 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Film) - Satyr (with Missy)
- 1998 Hot D'Or for Best American Actress - Sexe de Feu, Coeur de Glace 
- 1999 Hot D'Or for Best American Movie - Flashpoint 
- 2003 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Video) - I Dream of Jenna (with Autumn and Nikita Denise)
- 2003 G-Phoria Award for Best Female Voice Performance - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 2004 XRCO Award for Best Girl/Girl scene - My Plaything 2 (with Carmen Luvana)
- 2005 AVN Award for Best Actress (Film) - The Masseuse
- 2005 AVN Award for Couples Sex Scene (Film) - The Masseuse (with Justin Sterling)
- 2005 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Film) - The Masseuse (with Savanna Samson)
- 2005 XRCO Hall of Fame
- 2005 XRCO Mainstream's Adult Media Favorite Award - How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale
- 2006 AVN Hall of Fame
- 2006 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress (Film) - The Devil in Miss Jones
- 2006 AVN Award for Best All-Girl Sex Scene (Film) - The Devil in Miss Jones (with Savanna Samson)
- 2006 AVN Awards for Best Themed Scene (Film) - Fun in Room 422 (Directed by Chris Collins)
Big tit movies / pictures of Jenna Jameson
- Jenna Jameson official site
- Club Jenna Jenna Jameson (porn star movies & pics)
- Club Jenna Underground Jenna Jameson (fetish movies & pictures)
- Danni.com Jenna Jameson (big tits movies & pictures)
- Mac and Bumble Jenna Jameson (babe pictures)
- Pornstar Legends Jenna Jameson (retro pornstar movies & pictures)
- Wicked Pictures Jenna Jameson (porn star movies & pics)
- Jenna Jameson Complete Filmography at AdultEmpire.com
- Jenna Jameson links at FreeOnes
- Jenna Jameson at the Notable Names Database
- Jenna Jameson links at theNUDE.eu
- Jenna Jameson profile at Lana's Big Boobs
- Jenna Jameson profile at The Lee Network
- Media files at Wikimedia Commons
- Jenna Jameson profile at Sinsational Features
- Jenna Jameson at pimpyporn.com
- "How a Young Adult Star Turned Porn into Profit and Prominence" "E! True Hollywood Story" - Jenna Jameson, E! Online, visited August 15, 2006. Internet Archive from March 28, 2005: .
- "The (Porn) Player" by Matthew Miller, Forbes magazine, July 04, 2005
- "Jenna Jameson's Forbidden Desires" by Vanessa Grigoriadis, Rolling Stone magazine, August 11, 2004
- "Jenna Jameson: 'I chose the right profession'" interview with Anderson Cooper on Anderson Cooper 360°, CNN, August 28, 2004
- "At Home with Jenna Jameson: Off Camera, Cashmere and Crosses" by Dinitia Smith, The New York Times, April 15, 2004
- "Jenna Jameson: Ever wonder how she got her name?" Video at Metacafe.com
- "Jenna Jameson" AskMen.com Model of the Week feature
-  CosmeticSurgeryTruth.com
- "Born 4 Porn: Jenna Jameson" by Amy Benfer, August 3, 2003, Papermag
- Randy West biography
- "Jenna Does Jenna", by Noah Berlatsky, Bridge magazine, 2004
- "Jenna the sex goddess", by Peter Keating, January 18, 2001, Salon magazine
- "Two girls on Jenna", by Peter Keating, January 17, 2001, Salon magazine
- AVNhad.com - The Provocateur: Jenna Makes Directorial Debut:
- "Jenna Jameson, best-selling author?" Reuters via MSNBC, October 5, 2004
- "'How to Make Love Like a Porn Star': Lovers and Other Strangers" New York Times book review by Jane and Michael Stern, September 5, 2004
- "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star" by Jenna Jameson Salon.com book review by Charles Taylor, August 25, 2004
- CNN Money - "Porn star said to battle publisher" CNN Money, April 13, 2005
- "Interview With Jenna Jameson"Adult DVD Empire, March 8, 2001
- "Exclusive: Dave and Jenna Dating" by David Caplan, Star Magazine, August 8, 2006
- "Confirmed: Dave & Jenna Are a Couple!", by Jeff Davidson, TMZ.com, August 8, 2006
- "UFC's Ortiz Still Man Of People" by Anwar S. Richardson , TBO.com, October 9, 2006
- "Club Jenna, Inc." Hoover's coverage by Joe Bramhall
- JustJennaJameson.com bio official fan site biography. Also mirrored on Playboy TV.
- Virtually Jenna The Official Video Game of Jenna Jameson
- Jenna Jameson King V from Jackson Guitars and Basses
- Jameson Fights Moralists Over Arizona Lap Dance Club
- "Playboy gets more hardcore with new acquisition", by William Spain, MarketWatch, June 22, 2006
- "Playboy Acquires Club Jenna" by Larissa Gates, Adult Video News, June 22, 2006
- "Violence in Teen-Rated Video Games" by Kevin Haninger, M. Seamus Ryan, and Kimberly M. Thompson, Medscape General Medicine 6(1), March 12, 2004
- "Adidas Podcasts Feature Porn Star", Sporting Goods Business Magazine, April 04, 2006
- "Madame Tussauds to Unveil Wax Figure of Jenna Jameson" by Thomas J. Stanton, July 2, 2006, Adult Video News
- "Marketers Test The Line Between Porn And P.C." by Kenneth Hein, Brandweek, September 18, 2006
- "Hot d'Or 1998 Winners"
- "Hot d'Or 1999 Winners"
|Penthouse Pets of 2004|
|Jenna Jameson||Kimber Lee||Jesse Capelli||Brigitta Kocsis||Tylar Jacobs|
|Svetla Lubova||Montana Bay||Ginger Jolie||Prinzzess||Peach||Ashley Roberts|
|2001 · 2002 · 2003 · 2004 · 2005 · 2006 · 2007|