Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||May 16, 1966|
Gary, Indiana, United States
|Bra/cup size:||32C (70C)|
|Boobs:||One nipple pierced|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
 Modelling work
Among others, Janet has worked with the following photographers:
- Jean-Paul Goude
- Matthew Rolston
- Patrick Demarchelier (website), New York City, New York, USA
- Ron Monk
 Clothing and wardrobe malfunctions
On September 16, 1993, she appeared on the cover of the Rolling Stone magazine with her breasts only covered by the hands of her then-husband René Elizondo. This photo has become one of the best-known handbra shots in non-adult photography.
On February 1, 2004, Janet performed together with Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl XXXVIII halftime show. Timberlake was supposed to pull away the cup of her bustier and leave the red bra on, but tore away both. This boob slip, sometimes referred to as Nipplegate, led to a widespread debate on perceived "indecency" in broadcasting and made the term "wardrobe malfunction" popular. The word was even nominated word of the year in 2005.
 See also
- La Toya Jackson, sister
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 IMDb biography. Retrieved on 2008-09-01.
- ↑ 1993 Rolling Stone Covers - 6. Janet Jackson-RS 665 (September 16, 1993). Rolling Stone. Retrieved on 2008-09-02.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Apologetic Jackson says 'costume reveal' went awry. CNN (2004-02-03). Retrieved on 2008-09-01.
- ↑ Hilden, Julie (2004-02-20). Jackson 'Nipplegate' illustrates the danger of chilling free speech. CNN. Retrieved on 2008-09-02.
- ↑ Word of the Year (PDF). American Dialect Society (2005). Retrieved on 2008-09-01.