|Born:||June 9, 1964|
|Bra/cup size:||34C (75C)|
Life and career
Reuben was born in Toronto to a gospel singer mother and an architect father. Reuben is the sister of Denis Simpson, an actor and children's television host. Her father is white and her mother is Jamaican. She began learning piano as a child and studied later music technique and theory, ballet and jazz at the Canadian Royal Conservatory. Her career as an actress was triggered by a few jobs as model and TV ad appearances.
Reuben is known for her role on the American television series ER as Jeanie Boulet, a physician assistant in the hospital infected with HIV. She was a guest star throughout Season 1 on ER and was elevated to full-time cast member at the beginning of Season 2. She continued that role until early Season 6, when she departed the show. In 2008, Reuben returned to ER for one episode during its 14th season. She has stated that this role led her to her HIV/AIDS activism.
She is now starring as Rosalind Whitman in the TNT series Raising the Bar.
In 1996 she was chosen by People as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. In 2000, she sang back up for Tina Turner on her Twenty Four Seven Tour.
==If you like Gloria Reuben, you might also like==
- Patrice Hollis - stunning black Playmate with natural DDD tits
- Pammie Lee - petite biracial beauty with D-cup tits
- Anya Ivy = petite black model with D-cup tits
- Gloria Reuben Biography (1964-)
- Williams, Kam (2008-08-28). GLORIA REUBEN: The Raising the Bar Interview with Kam Williams. EURweb.com. Retrieved on 2008-09-14.
- Bournea, Chris (2007-04-03). Gloria Reuben's Activism Moves from Screen to Real-Life Role. ThisWeek Newspapers. Retrieved on 2008-09-14.
- KTLA Morning Show interview, October 9, 2008