|Born:||December 18, 1988|
Hexham, Northumberland, UK
|Bra/cup size:||32F (70F)|
|Height:||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight:||112 lb (51 kg)|
Born Françoise Boufhal on December 18, 1988, in Hexham, Northumberland, Boufhal grew up and spent most of her childhood in Stocksfield and attended Broomley First school before moving into Newcastle Upon Tyne. She attended Ponteland Middle school where she was continuously bullied to high school. She later says the experience at school boosted her ambition to be successful.
Boufhal's acting career began at the age of 11 when she joined The Live Theatre company, a theatrical youth theatre based in Newcastle made famous by Robson Green. Boufhal's first major role was in the hit children's BBC1 show Byker Grove, where she played 'Ellie Baines', Stumpy's girlfriend. Boufhal auditioned several times for a role in the show but was deemed 'too sexy', until eventually a part was made for the curvaceous actress.
Boufhal was in the pilot for 'GRUBBS', a children's cookery program scheduled to be regularly on the Discovery Kids channel but was cancelled due to the death of the Producer.
As a baby, Boufhal was named 'prettiest baby in the Metro Centre'. At 16 she joined a Newcastle based modelling agency as she continued her studies at Gosforth High School.
At 5'4 and a 28H chest, Boufhal was always knocked back from fashion houses for being too short and having an 'unusual' figure. She later joined Girl Management glamour agency based in London, then moved to Samantha Bond Management. Boufhal turned down several offers of topless spreads, including interest from Bryan Adams to shoot for Italian Playboy.
Francoise went on to feature in the national newspapers such as The Daily Star who claimed her as their "latest discovery" set to follow in the foot steps of Kelly Brook and Lucy Pinder. She is also featured in a non-pictorial article in the June 2010 issue of Playboy USA.
In April 2009, Rio Ferdinand signed Boufhal up to his digital magazine 5 as his co-presenter. Boufhal has interviewed the likes of Danny Dyer, Alan Carr and Ashley Cole.
Clips of the interviews can be seen at the official website at rioferdinand.com.
Boufhal was also the weekly 'Bloke Counsellor' for Maxim UK. You can watch her videos showing her fun and cheeky personality at http://www.maxim.co.uk/video/girls/18862/francoise_boufhal.html.
Although Boufhal's modelling profile at catwalk-uk.com mentions her bra size as 32F (70F), the yellow press also credits her as having 28H (60H) — which sounds more spectacular, but actually means the same cup size, along with a much smaller (and less probable) band size. The fact that Boufhal wears a well-fitting plunge version of the Arabella bra in a pictorial may provide evidence for her having 32F (70F), as the plunge version of this bra only goes up to a G cup.
- Bio. FrancoiseBoufhal.net. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Catwalk profile. Retrieved on 2009-02-25.
- Locutus206 (2009-03-08). Re: Francoise Boufhal - Natural Busty Former Model. board.freeones.com. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Francoise Boufhal (2009-07-29). Rio’s Girl and all that comes with it. FrancoiseBoufhal.Wordpress.com. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Robson Green Biography. Film.com. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Francoise Boufha, face of Rio Ferdinand's new online magazine £5, says her huge boobs stopped her getting work. TheLondonPaper (2009-04-22). Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- gGw (2009-04-27). Francoise Boufhal – The ‘28H’ Babe!. SoccerLens.com. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Nuts Next Top Model Francoise. Nuts.co.uk. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Francoise Boufhal Rockets. y-space.info (2009-08). Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Uncle Bingo (2009-03). Francoise Boufhal: She's Trying On Our Pants. Maxim.co.uk. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Playboy USA. Francoise Boufhal's Weblog. Inaccessible as of 2011-03-03.
- Rio's new signing. The Sun (2009-04-21). Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- rioferdinand.com. Retrieved on 2009-12-18.
- Caste Study #29. Lisa Tse Creative Consulting. Lisa Tse Ltd..
- BDI member Lisa Tse customises the London Motor Museum.
- Let the Sun Shine. Francoise Boufhal's Weblog. Inaccessible as of 2011-03-03
- Francoise Boufhal in Divas en la Red blog
- Francoise Boufhal links at FreeOnes
- FreeOnes discussion thread
- Francoise Boufhal feature at Playboy.com
- IGN UK Babe of the Day
- Françoise Boufhal at FanPix