Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||May 28, 1944|
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
|Bra/cup size:||H (same as GG cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
Faith Brown (born May 28, 1944 in Liverpool, England) is a British television personality, stage actress, singer, comedian and impressionist. Brown is a popular mainstream entertainer based in the United Kingdom. Brown is well known for her talent as an impressionist, versatility and her large breasts.
 Early Life
Faith Brown was born as Eunice Irene Carroll in Liverpool, England. Brown grew up in the Walton section of Liverpool along with her brothers.  Brown began her career as a singer at the age of 15 in the late 1950s, backed by a local group. She later became the resident cabaret singer in Liverpool's Rialto Ballroom. Subsequently, Brown joined her three brothers in The Carrolls, a group who released several records in the 1960s. Brown has also released several solo recordings.
Brown began her television career in 1975 with appearances on Who Do You Do and World of Laughter. In 1975, Brown joined as a celebrity participant in the gameshow Celebrity Squares. In 1979, Brown left Celebrity Squares and joined another gameshow, Blankety Blank, where she stayed until 1990. In 1980, Brown got her own comedy show, The Faith Brown Chat Show, where she performed impressions of famous people. Brown was well known for doing impressions of British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and American actress Barbra Streisand.
In the early 1980's, Brown guest-starred in an episode of Doctor Who. From 1993 to 1999, Brown was one of two celebrity team members on the daily BBC2 quiz show Today's The Day. In 1996, Brown starred as the social climbing Anne Bradley in the soap, Brookside. From August 2001 to late 2002, Brown starred to great acclaim as faded icon Norma Desmond in the musical Sunset Boulevard.
In 2004, Brown appeared on the Living TV reality show I'm Famous and Frightened!, and in 2006, took part in the sixth series of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!. In 2007, Brown toured around England in Faith Brown: Up Front, a one-woman show of song, comedy and impressions. On August 10, 2007, while doing a show of Faith Brown: Up Front, Brown collapsed on stage. Brown released a statement saying that she collapsed because of the bad room temperature. In 2008, she starred as The Voice in the CBBC show Trapped!.
Throughout her career, Brown's large breasts have been topics in the British tabloid media. The recent growth of her breasts has only fueled discussion about the busty celebrity. In the late 1970's, Brown had a 36D cup size. During the mid to late 1990's, Brown maintained a 36E cup size. In 2000, Brown's 42DD breasts managed to protect her from a serious injury while playing a fairy in Dick Whittington. 
In 2006, during her time on the British jungle reality show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, a 62-year old Brown faced exhaustion and couldn't stay active at times due to the large size of her breasts. Show sources claimed that her body couldn't sustain to support her breasts. On the show, Brown also faced a lack of food, high temperatures and sleepless nights. 
In 2007, during an interview on ITV's This Morning, Brown revealed that she had a GG cup size. Brown faced massive growth of her breasts during the 2000's.
- Brown is practicing Roman Catholic and attends mass every Sunday. 
- In 1966, Brown married musician Len Wady. The couple had their first child, when Brown gave birth to their daughter Danielle in 1978.
- In 2007 and 2008, Brown appeared twice on the British women's talk show Loose Women, where she talked about her her bra size.
- Brown is often compared to American busty country singer Dolly Parton, however Brown has bigger breasts than Parton.
- Brown came dressed up as a "busty" Amy Winehouse to a birthday bash at the Vanilla Club in London in April 2008.
- In 2009, Brown dyed her hair from blonde to redhead.
- ↑ IMDb entry. Retrieved on 2008-06-14.
- ↑ "My First Home; Faith Brown". (October 2, 2010). Liverpool Daily Echo. p. 4.
- ↑ "Faith saved by 42DDs". (December 27, 2000). Daily Star. p.4
- ↑ "Faith's booby agony". (November 25, 2006). Daily Star, p. 4.
- ↑ "I've longed for this close call; Interview with Faith Brown". (August 7, 1996). Daily Mirror. p. 1.