Elke The Stallion
Elke The Stallion
|Also known as:||Elke Madler|
|Born:||January 27, 1975|
|Bra/cup size:||38D (85D)|
|Height:||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight:||160 lb (73 kg)|
|Hair:||Dark Brown, Black|
|Shown:||Topless, Full frontal, Pink|
Elke The Stallion (born January 27, 1975 in Hamburg, Germany) is a German-born American magazine "eye candy" or "hip hop" model, actress and TV personality  whose voluptuous figure has graced the pages of such men's magazines such as King, FHM, BlackMen's Weekly and Smooth.
Elke is a green eyed beauty who gets her stage name from her thick, voluptuous but firm, curvy build, which includes her large but shapely 47-inch behind. She has an interesting ethnic mixture of German, Black, and Latin in her family background. Elke has a superior resume that includes television, radio, calendars, and various magazines so far in her career in the 'industry' as well as music videos. 'Elke the Stallion' loves being in front of the camera and having her picture taken.
Before Elke left Germany, she attended college there while working as a bilingual secretary with majors in English, French, business and economy, Elke started modeling when she was just 14 and it was evident that she belonged in front of the camera. Elke has worked in several countries, including Germany of course, Italy and France and moved to Costa Rica where she did some television for a while and then decided to make the big jump to Los Angeles. When Elke arrived in Los Angeles, her career really began to take off. Elke has the distinct honor of being the first ever Dulce Mami in a brand new magazine Dulce Magazine.
- Elke's personal habits include sleeping at least 10hrs. a day and she loves to go to horror movies. As with many women she loves to shop.
- Elke also likes to read and has a soft spot for children and animals. She aspires to one day have her own foundation to help children in need and animals who are mistreated.
- Elke's stage name often gets misspelled, some frequent errors include: Elk, and Stalion both missing letters.
Selected media apperances
Elke's TV and Radio appearances include, most notably, HBO Comedy Sketch Pad Series, "The Sleepers Cell" (Showtime) and an appearance on the TLC channel's "LA Ink" in 2009.
TV video and Radio appearances
- HBO Comedy Sketch Pad Series
- The Sleepers Cell music video (Showtime)-12 "My Band" (D-12 Girl)
- Usher Rhythm City music video (Various Roles)
- 50 Cent Disco Inferno music video (Girl laying on the bar) Dir. Jessie Terrero
- Eminem Ass Like That music video (Bartender) Dir. Philip Atwell
- Diamonique (Dancer)
- Hip Hop Honeys (DVD)
- Mobb Deep feat. G-Unit music video (Dancer)