Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||January 19, 1946|
|Bra/cup size:||E (same as DD cup)|
|Boobs:||Enhanced (silicone implants)|
|Height:||5 ft 0 in (1.52 m)|
|Weight:||115 lb (52 kg)|
Throughout her career, Parton has been world-renowned for her large breasts. She has often poked fun at herself with quips such as "I would have burned my bra in the 60s, but it would have taken the fire department three days to put it out," or "The reason I have a small waist and small feet is that nothing grows well in the shade." In 1989 when she guest-hosted Saturday Night Live, she participated in a self-deprecating sketch that parodied science fiction exploitation films: an alien race of excessively large-breasted women teased her about the fact that her breasts were comparatively small, "merely the size of melons."
In 1994, she told Vogue magazine that her measurements were 40-20-36.  More recently, as a guest on The O'Reilly Factor she told Bill O'Reilly, "I don't know if they [my breasts] are supporting me or I'm supporting them." Parton has reportedly turned down several offers to pose for Playboy magazine and similar publications; however, she jokes that she told Playboy she would pose naked on her 100th birthday. Russ Meyer wanted to make movies about her breasts.
During the 1980's, Parton augmentated her breasts with breast implants because of weight loss. Parton managed to cover her weight loss from the public with her large augmentated breasts. To this day, Parton remains a DD cup. In 2002, Parton admitted to having breast implants in an interview with European reporters. In 2005, Parton said that her breasts are heavy and her back can't handle the weight of her chest. Parton also said in an interview that she rests her breasts on bongo stands.  In 2006, Parton said in an interview that she spent $1 million on breast implants throughout her career. As of June 30 2012 she still has her implants.
(View details) = View DVD cover and information. Screenshots are available for some titles.
(Video on Demand) = Stream video or download to own
(Download) = Entire DVD can be downloaded.
(Scenes) = Videos or screenshots are available for some scenes.
- 9 to 5 (1980) ... Doralee Rhodes
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (1982) ... Mona Stangley (Scenes)
- Rhinestone (1984) ... Jake
- Steel Magnolias (1989) ... Truvy Jones
- Straight Talk (1992) ... Shirlee Kenyon
- The Beverly Hillbillies (1993) ... Herself/Cameo
- Frank McKlusky, C.I. (2002) ... Edith McKlusky
- Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous (2005) .. Herself/Cameo
- The first cloned mammal was a sheep named "Dolly" in honor of Dolly Parton, because it was cloned from a mammary cell.
- In a Celebrity Jeopardy! sketch on Saturday Night Live, Darrell Hammond, portraying Sean Connery, answers "Dolly Parton!" in the category "Famous Titles," which he thinks is "Famous Titties."
- She once said: "I'm not offended by all of the dumb-blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb--and I'm also not blonde."
- Told guest host Jay Leno, during an appearance on The Tonight Show in 1989, that her mother was one of ten children and her father one of fifteen children.
- In addition to the breast implants there are surgeons who believe she has had facial plastic surgery as well. 
 Big tit movies / pictures of Dolly Parton
- Mr Skin Dolly Parton (celebrity movies and pictures)
- Dolly Parton links at FreeOnes
- Artist page at CMT
- Artist page at VH1
- Dolly Parton at Vintage Erotica Forums discussion thread