Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Tiffany Anne, Tiffany Jones, Chasey Laine, Chasey Lane|
|Born:||December 7, 1971|
Newport, North Carolina, USA
|Bra/cup size:||36D (80D)|
|Height:||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight:||114 lb (52 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal|
She started her career as a stripper and was very successful, so she pursued a greater career in California, starring in many erotic movies and making appearances in some mainstream movies.
Her first adult film was Wild at Heart from 1991 (not to be confused with the 1990 David Lynch Wild at Heart film by the same name) with only women. In 1993, Chasey did her first hardcore movie, The Original Wicked Woman, for Wicked Pictures, famous as the first adult video to document a breast enhancement, before and after.. In 1994, she became a contract girl for Vivid Entertainment, where she gained her major success with titles like Chasey Loves Rocco and Chasey Saves the World. She had her own line of lesbian videos, the Chasin' Pink series. Some mainstream appearances were in 1995 Tales from the Crypt's Demon Knight, 1997 Trey Parker's Orgazmo, and 1998 Spike Lee's He Got Game.
In 2000, The Bloodhound Gang released a song titled "The Ballad of Chasey Lain" a song regarding a series of sexually explicit letters the singer has written to Lain.
In 2002, she did her last film with Vivid Entertainment, Chasin' Pink 6, and took a break from the industry. She came back two years later with 2004 Chasey's Back. Chasey went on to perform in her first interracial scene with Mr. Marcus in Black in White 2 in 2005.
On February 10, 2007, Chasey Lain launched a new company, "Forbidden Cinema", to produce Chasey Reloaded, her return to adult films.
 Big tit movies / pictures of Chasey Lain
- Chasey Lain official site
- View box covers and screen shots for Chasey Lain DVDs and videos
- Digital Desire Chasey Lain (babe and pornstar pics & movies)
- Pornstar Legends Chasey Lain (retro pornstar movies & pictures)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "The Women of Porn", Playboy magazine, March 2002, page 123.
- ↑ "Chasey Lain Launches Forbidden Cinema", By David Sullivan, February 5 2007, Adult Video News. Retrieved July 15, 2007.
- ↑ "Conversations with Chasey Lain-update", interview with Gene Ross, November 23, 2004, Adultfyi.com, archived by Internet Archive. Retrieved July 15, 2007.
- ↑ "Chasey Lain", Lukeisback.com, retrieved July 15, 2007.