|Born:||April 12, 1987|
Kettering, Ohio, United States
|Bra/cup size:||34D (75D)|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||130 lb (59 kg)|
Brooklyn Danielle Decker (born April 12, 1987 in Kettering, Ohio) is an American glamour model and actress. Decker is widely known for her modeling for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and Victoria's Secret. In 2011, Decker made her acting debut in Just Go with It opposite Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Decker is married to tennis player Andy Roddick.
Decker and her family moved to Middletown, Ohio, then to Charlotte, North Carolina, where she was discovered in a shopping mall as a teenager. She has modeled for the Gap, Victoria's Secret and Intimissmi. She worked for a period in Australia.
After appearing in Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, FHM, Glamour and other titles, Decker came to greater national attention in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2006. She was also featured in the 2007 and 2008 swimsuit editions.
In September 2006, Decker finished filming a TV pilot, Lipz Saves the World. In November 2006, she posed for a photo shoot in Lucire.
In February 2007, Decker again appeared in the annual Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
During the 2007 Davis Cup final between the United States and Russia, Decker was seen in the crowd supporting American tennis star Andy Roddick. On March 31, 2008, Roddick announced on his website that he and Decker were engaged. On April 17, 2009, Decker and Roddick got married at Roddick's home in Texas. 
If you like Brooklyn Decker, you may also like
- Bar Refaeli - similar face, hair and body
- Charlotte McKinney - similar face, hair and body
- Genevieve Morton - similar face, hair and body
- Marina Golysheva - similar face, hair and body
- Rachel Mortenson - similar face, hair and body
- Brooklyn Decker profile at Fashion Model Directory
- "2006 Swimsuit: Brooklyn Decker", SI.com, 2006-02-14. Retrieved on 2007-01-13.
- Oakes, Summer Rayne (ed.). 2006. "Temptation in paradise", Lucire, 2(21), pp. 78–81.