Brickhouse Betty is an adult cartoon character featured online on numerous popular websites, including Newgrounds. Betty is the brainchild of Rum Runners, a rum-drinking duo known only as "Sven & Angus" in the adult film and Internet world. She is also the star of the only adult animated short to ever win an AVN Award. The cartoon Stormy Bangs Betty!, co-starring adult film superstar Stormy Daniels, was part of Wicked Pictures' win in 2006 for "Best DVD Extras."
Betty started out as a feature on the Australian humour site, SexyAndFunny.com and later migrated to her own online home, BrickhouseBetty.net. Since the character's humble beginnings in 2003, her popularity has grown immensely. The site is currently the number one free adult cartoon site in the world according to Alexa and Google Directory, although the uncensored versions of the cartoons are only available to members or on DVD. Betty is the modern day version of Playboy's "Little Annie Fanny" except that Betty actually does what fans always wished Annie would do. In fact, Betty cartoons are actually run on Playboy TV on the hit show Night Calls.
Betty's most recent notable project is the upcoming cartoon co-starring Stormy Daniels, Operation: Desert Slappy. The interactive cartoon will be part of the new Wicked Pictures DVD set Operation: Desert Stormy.
Betty is considered the stereotypical blonde. She is kind and innocent, but gullible, and the men in the episodes use that to persuade her into their sexual joy. In fact, in every episode, she ends up topless, and except for the Easter Blonde episode, completely naked. Another irony is that although there are chances where Betty could hang out with a more handsome figure (for instance, JD in "Irish Blonde" and "Lifeguard Betty" episodes), in the end, Betty has sex with the underdog.
An interview on Boites Jaunes.com reveals that she went to the University of Copenhagen, where she did a performance of Annie Get Your Gun, and had Niels Bohr as a friend. She also knows a little about special relativity, yet does not seem to be able to do simple math. She calls herself a "cat person." She says that she is a very good waitress, but continuously says that she does not like leprechauns. She says that if she could be any animal, it would be a beaver.
- Santa: First seen in "The Christmas Blonde" and as a bartender in "The Irish Blonde." A jolly figure, but sometimes gets violent when defending Betty's honor. He saves Betty on numerous occasions.
- Grandpa Slappy: First seen in "The Vacation Blonde." His name is revealed in "The Christmas Blonde 2," when his cover is blown. He is a sex-crazy, balding old man with a cane.
- JD: First seen in "The Jungle Blonde" as a Tarzan-like man. His proper name is introduced in "Lifeguard Betty." He is a sun-tanned, attractive, hunk who speaks like Cary Grant, makes gorilla sounds and tries to get close to Betty. He has many cameos such as in "The Christmas Blonde 2" as a policeman who foils Grandpa Slappy's plan to seduce Betty.
- Sven: First seen in "The Irish Blonde," as a leprechaun who gives three wishes to Betty. His real intention was to set himself up to sexually exploit Betty by undressing her while enlarging his penis and growing himself into a hunk. Later, he is shown as a policeman in "The Christmas Blonde 2."
- Angus: First shown in "The Easter Blonde," he is dressed as an Easter Bunny in a shopping mall. Seeing how attractive Betty is, he sticks his penis in a basket and introduces it to Betty as an "Easter whistle."
- Frank: First seen in "Dick or Treat," Frank is a Frankenstein-like monster, who trick-or-treats in front of Betty's door. When Betty says that she is out of candy, he instead strips both of them and has sex with Betty.
- The Puppeteer: First shown in "Christmas Blonde 3: The Snatch," he kidnaps Betty and takes her to the Sugar Plum Toy Factory where Santa must save her.
- "The Christmas Blonde"
- Betty is waiting for Santa to come, wearing only a red bra and red panties. Santa appears, comments "sweet Jesus" and pretends to faint. He uses a puppet to tell Betty that the only way to wake up Santa is to give him oral sex. The episode ends with Betty wondering if she should do it.
- "The Vacation Blonde"
- An old man called Grandpa Slappy passes by a window at a hotel. He hears orgasmic noises coming from a room and peeks in. Naked Betty is bouncing up and down on a bed. She appears to be having sex, but turns out to only be trying to close her suitcase.
- "The Jungle Blonde"
- Betty is swinging through the jungle on a vine in a leopard bikini. A Tarzan-like man, who is revealed in later episodes to be named JD, follows and eventually grabs her. In the next scene, JD strips her and they have intercourse in several positions and then JD swings away, smoking a cigarette. A chimpanzee then makes a sexual gesture at Betty.
- "The Irish Blonde"
- Betty is depicted as a waitress during St. Patrick's Day. She meets a leprechaun named Sven who offers three wishes. Her first is that all of the men in the tavern are interested only in her, a wish that is granted by stripping her naked. Betty screams, but everybody in the room is interested only in her. Her second wish is a man "hung like a horse." Sven turns out to be this man, extending his penis to almost as long as he is tall, while forcing Betty into fellatio. Betty's third wish is that she wanted a hunky man, and Sven becomes hunky and naked as well. They fall over and have sex on the floor. Grandpa Slappy then says to the bartender, Santa, "I'll have what he's havin'."
- "The Easter Blonde"
- An Easter-bunny-costumed man named Angus is working at a shopping center. Betty appears to think he is the real bunny, and Angus takes it as a sign of stupidity. He tricks her into looking away (saying that there is a leprechaun), then punches out the bottom of the basket and sticks his penis through. He describes it as an Easter whistle and suggests she blow on it. While Betty tries it, her top falls off. When it proves to not work, he advises her to suck on it. It still doesn't work, he tells her to sit on it and "hop up and down like a bunny." Which she does. It still doesn't work, and Betty then notes that she can't get it out of the basket. She yanks on it. Angus cums all over her, and Betty realizes what has just happened as Easter-egg patterned semen is sprayed on her breasts.
- "Lifeguard Betty"
- Betty works as a lifeguard along with JD. JD asks her for a mouth-to-mouth, which she says is only for drowning people. Grandpa Slappy overhears this and pretends to drown. Betty runs down the beach towards him, Baywatch-style. Her bikini comes off in the process, leaving her completely naked, and she gives him mouth to mouth among other types of CPR. He gets an erection which bursts through his shorts and into Betty's vagina. Grandpa Slappy is also known by his alter ego, Yohann Subramaniam.
- "The Christmas Blonde 2"
- This is the sequel of "The Christmas Blonde," produced one year after the original. Betty, now topless, gives Santa the blowjob she was supposed to in the previous Christmas Blonde episode, saying that it is for the children of the world. Meanwhile, Santa Claus seems to enjoy it. Then, another Santa Claus comes down the chimney and fights the other. The Santa Claus is revealed to be Grandpa Slappy in disguise. JD and Sven, appearing as policemen, appear and arrest Slappy. The real Santa calls Slappy "a very naughty boy." The real Santa apologizes to Betty. When Betty asks how she can repay him, Santa pulls out the puppet and begins "Well...," probably suggesting a sexual activity much as the Santa impostor did.
- "Dick or Treat"
- A "Brickhouse Betty Quickie." It is Halloween and a Frankenstein-like monster named Frank appears at Betty's house and asks for candy. Betty tells him she has no candy, but Frank notices her very large breasts and strips her and himself naked. Betty then notices that she is naked. Lightning flashes and he has sex with her in various ways. Grandpa Slappy yells "It's alive!" In the end, Frank sprays an excess amount of semen.
- "The Christmas Blonde 3: The Snatch"
- Betty, wearing a very revealing bikini, is sunbathing with Santa, who is relieved from the Grandpa Slappy incident. Betty is kidnapped by The Puppeteer, who is revealed to be an old employee of Santa's. The Puppeteer sends two hot red-heads, named Holly and Jolly, to distract Santa while the Puppeteer has sex with Betty. Santa resists and rescues Betty.
- "Dugout Betty"
- "Big Top Betty"
- "The Blooper Reel"