Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||March 5, 1974|
|Bra/cup size:||36D (80D)|
|Height:||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
Shoulder length, Wavy
In the beginning, Barbara Schöneberger's television work was just a way of financing her university studies. But soon she became well-known for her unconventional, witty and often ironical way of interviewing the guests in her own little talkshow Blondes Gift (Blond Poison) which started in 2001 at a small local TV station. The show quickly gained cult status and moved to the major public station WDR in August 2002. In 2004, Blondes Gift moved once again to the bigger station ProSieben where it was aired until 2005.
Barbara Schöneberger's career as a singer had an unofficial start with a performance at the 10 years anniversary show of the German Quatsch Comedy Club on August 20, 2005. Schöneberger was announced as a guest of the show, but instead of congratulating or presenting a comedy skit, she started singing the Star Trek theme with the live orchestra — much to the audience's surprise and delight.
From February 17 to 26, 2006, Schöneberger performed together with the Capital Dance Orchestra within their Stars Go Swing show in Berlin. The event was received well by the media and in an interview, Schöneberger stated that she was eager to continue singing. Later, she met the producer team Frank Ramond and Matthias Hass which lead to a fruitful co-operation and the release of her first single Männer muß man loben (Men have to be praised) on October 26, 2007. Anticipating possibly negative critics in a humorous way, her following album was entitled Jetzt singt sie auch noch! (Now she has to sing as well!).
In addition to her skills as a presenter and interviewer, Schöneberger mostly wears tight clothes and shows much cleavage in public. Asked which role the "erotic factor" plays for her, she replied:
- "Eine Riesenrolle. Wir machen ja nicht Radio. [...] Das gehört total dazu. Und solange sie noch ein bißchen nach oben stehen, kann man sie auch einsetzen. Der Zeitpunkt kommt früh genug, wo man sagt: Nee Du, zieh Mal lieber einen Hosenanzug an und einen Rolli. Aber ich finde einfach, Entertainment beinhaltet auch, glitzernde enge Kleider tragen und in irgendwelchen Magazinen sich auf diese Art und Weise fotografieren zu lassen."
- Translation: "A huge role. We don't do radio, do we? [...] It's part of the system. And as long as they [my boobs] are still pointing upwards, it's alright to use them. Soon enough the moment will come when people say: Nah, better wear a trouser suit and a turtleneck. But I simply think that entertainment includes glamorous tight clothes and getting photographed like this for magazines."
Schöneberger is a fan of German haute couture designer team Talbot Runhof and often wears low-cut pieces of their collections at public occasions. On November 9, 2007,, she presented the Audi Private Night in Munich, wearing a Talbot Runhof dress with very deep cleavage and no bra and panties underneath: "Ich trage nichts drunter. Das geht ja bei so einem Kleid gar nicht. Ich hab da aber kein Problem mit." (Translation: "I don't wear anything underneath. That's impossible with such a dress. But I don't have any problem with that.") On October 11, 2008, she showed up at the German TV Awards in another low-cut Talbot Runhof evening dress, commenting her cleavage as follows: "Ich fühle mich gut und freue mich, wenn sich das in meinem Dekolleté widerspiegelt." (Translation: "I'm feeling fine and I'm happy if this is reflected in my cleavage.")
 Free galleries
- Picture gallery at celeb.gate.cc
- Picture gallery of Schöneberger wearing a long blue dress with deep cleavage in 2008
 Free movies
- YouTube video of Barbara Schöneberger singing the Star Trek theme at the Quatsch Comedy Club anniversary show
- "Original" website of Barbara Schöneberger behind the current music promotion front page (German) (Google translation)
- Website of Barbara Schöneberger's television show Blondes Gift at the German TV station ProSieben (German) (Google translation)
- Short Biography at billboard.com
- www.barbaraschoeneberger.com - British fan site
- FreeOnes discussion thread
- Barbara Schoneberger at Vintage Erotica Forums discussion thread
- Discogs entry
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Biography page at Barbara Schöneberger's website (German). Retrieved on 2008-05-27. (Google translation)
- ↑ Bekannte Körbchen (German). buestenhalter.com. Retrieved on 2008-05-27. (Google translation)
- ↑ Barbara Schöneberger, singing German boobs. Busty Singers (2008-07-21). Retrieved on 2008-11-29.
- ↑ IMDb entry. Retrieved on 2008-05-27.
- ↑ Interview: Ludwig, Mareike; Thiele, Christian (April 2008). La Schöneberger (German) (Reprint). Playboy Online. Playboy. (Google translation)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Interview: "Blondes Gift" - ab heute im WDR (German). WDR (2002-08-03). Retrieved on 2008-05-27. (Google translation)
- ↑ Profile at Vanity Fair Online: Barbara Schöneberger (German). Retrieved on 2008-05-27. (Google translation)
- ↑ Wolff, Susanne. 10 Jahre Quatsch Comedy Club - Die Jubiläums-Show (German). Cineastentreff. (Google translation)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 TIPI - DAS ZELT AM KANZLERAMT Marius Jung und Barbara Schöneberger mit dem "Capital Dance Orchestra" (German). Berliner Zeitung (2006-01-27). Retrieved on 2008-11-29. (Google translation)
- ↑ Adler, Sharon (2006-02-19). The Capital Dance Orchestra presents Stars go Swing (German). AVIVA-Berlin. Retrieved on 2008-11-29. (Google translation)
- ↑ Interview: Neuer Auftrag bei RTL: Barbara Schöneberger will unbedingt singen (German). Rheinische Post (2006-06-18). Retrieved on 2008-11-29. (Google translation)
- ↑ Biografie: Barbara Schöneberger (German). laut.de. Retrieved on 2008-11-28. (Google translation)
- ↑ Discogs entry: Barbara Schöneberger - Männer Muss Man Loben. Retrieved on 2008-11-29.
- ↑ Schulz, Artur. Barbara Schöneberger - Jetzt Singt Sie Auch Noch! (German). laut.de. Retrieved on 2008-11-28. (Google translation)
- ↑ Kaiser, Alfons (2006-10-08). Prêt-à-porter: Nach Paris, der Stimmung wegen (German). Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. Retrieved on 2008-11-28. (Google translation)
- ↑ Hildenbrandt, Gaby. Audi Private Night in München am 09.11.2007 (German). ganz-muenchen.de. Retrieved on 2008-11-28. (Google translation)
- ↑ Slip? BH? "Nö!" - Barbara trägt nix drunter (German). Express (2007-11-16). Retrieved on 2008-11-28. (Google translation)
- ↑ Marcel Reich-Ranicki ging an die Decke! (German). Bild (2008-10-12). Retrieved on 2008-11-29. (Google translation)