|Also known as:||April Kincaid, The Prize, Beautiful Soldier|
|Born:||September 24, 1973|
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
|Bra/cup size:||40E (90E) (same as DD cup)|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||150 lb (68 kg)|
|Shown:||Topless, Bush, Full frontal, Pink|
April Hunter was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but moved to Enterprise, Alabama, when her father when her parents divorced. At the age of sixteen she returned to Philadelphia. She attended college, majoring in English, Biology and Chemistry, but dropped out after several years. At the age of nineteen she began working as an erotic dancer, and subsequently posed for softcore nude shoots. April apparently decided that she disliked the adult industry, so she became a fitness model instead.
In 2000 Hunter was hired by Terry Taylor on behalf of World Championship Wrestling (after they saw her layout in Playboy) as a member of the "Black and White" nWo. Along with four other models (Tylene Buck, Pamela Paulshock, Midajah O'Hearn and Kim Kanner) she accompanied members of the nWo to ringside for their matches. When the nWo split up, the models remained with Scott Steiner, and were identified as his "freaks". Hunter left WCW later that year following a pay dispute.
After leaving WCW, Hunter decided to become a wrestler, and in 2001 she moved to Boston to train under the venerable Killer Kowalski. She began working on the independent circuit, and is the very first female in pro wrestling history to hold (male) Tag Team Titles (with Wagner Brown), securing both JAPW and 3PW tag gold. Hunter also formed one of the first women's tag team in the United States with fellow Kowalski graduate Nikki Roxx in World Xtreme Wrestling known as The Killer Babes. Hunter went on to form tag teams and win titles with Talia ("T & A") and J.D. Michaels.
Hunter has competed for multiple American promotions, fighting and defeating both men and women including Ring of Honor and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, and has toured Europe, Japan. Puerto Rico, Canada, UK/Ireland and Mexico several times. She is one of the notably few western women to be invited back more than five times to work Japan's prestigious and rigorous fight circuit.
Hunter has also made guest appearances with Carmen Electra's NWWL, working matches in the nude. November 2006 Paris, France: April Hunter won the Queens of Chaos world title. Queens of Chaos is a prestigious and respected women's wrestling tournament featuring the top wrestlers from all over the world.
- Body of Work MSNBC (2003)
- Home Sweet Battlefield / Ah, House Collapses (2004) as "Mistress Eva"
- Oh! My Zombie Mermaid / Ah, House Collapses (2004) as "Mistress Eva" (Released in the US under this title in June 2006)
- Just Another Romantic Wrestling Comedy (2005) as "Diamond Piedra"
- Howard Stern radio and E! Television
- W-Five (Canadian documentary)
- MTV (various rock/rap videos)
- The Chronicle
- Max (France)
- American Curves
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Various other fitness and men's magazines in the USA, Asia, Europe, UK.
- Met-RX spokesmodel
- Based on videos on her website, she has performed shows at major strip clubs. She is reported to no longer do this.
- Hunter has stated that she will never do hardcore videos or hardcore photoshoots. Despite this there is a series of pictures of her and an exboyfriend in sex simulations. Hunter states that the leak was due to the relationship ending, the pictures are very hard to find.
- "Just because you look like a centerfold doesn't mean you have to wrestle like one."
- "They're fake, but I'm real."
- "How can something that looks so good, hurt so bad?"
- "I'm famous. You just don't know it yet."
- "I used to be a model. What did you ever do?"
- "You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette...but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!"
She is a human rights activist and fights with MoveOn.org for healthcare for all. She speaks English, Spanish and some French and German. She runs her website herself and is an accomplished photographer.