Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Born:||September 19, 1976|
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Bra/cup size:||36C (80C)|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight:||119 lb (54 kg)|
Alison Ann Sweeney (born September 19, 1976) is an American soap opera actress. Sweeney is best known for her portrayal of Samantha "Sami" Gene Brady on the American soap opera Days of our Lives. In this role, she has earned four Soap Opera Digest Awards and a Fan Voted Daytime Emmy Award. She has been on Days since January 6, 1993. In 2007, she became the host of The Biggest Loser.
Her television debut was at age 4 in a Kodak advertisement.
A few years later, she was in an episode of Tales from the Darkside. She played the part of a young girl who could sense when others were going to die shortly before their deaths.
In January of 1993, Sweeney began playing the role of Samantha "Sami" Gene Brady in the NBC soap opera Days of Our Lives—a show of which she was a fan.
In the 1990s, Sweeney struggled with her weight. She eventually was a dress size 12, not obese by medical standards, but still quite larger than her television peers. She documented all the tabloid talk and personal anguish in her 2004 memoir, All The Days of My Life (So Far).
In 2002, she appeared on a celebrity episode of the NBC reality game show Fear Factor. She has appeared in other NBC shows such as Friends and Las Vegas. In 2007, she joined the Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon as a co-host for the live television broadcast. She returned to her co-hosting duties for the 2008 Telethon, which was broadcast live from Las Vegas.
In 2007, Sweeney took over hosting duties on The Biggest Loser, replacing Caroline Rhea since the fourth season. She was surprised but happy to be offered the role, where she is able to cheer on contestants and share their victories.
 Personal life
Alison has struggled with weight in the past. She is also a long-time allergy sufferer.
She has been married to David Sanov, a California Highway Patrolman who once appeared on Days of our Lives in the role of a police officer, since July 8, 2000. On February 25, 2005, Alison gave birth to her first child, a son, Benjamin Edward Sanov. On December 4, 2008, Alison appeared on Ellen and pretended to go into labor. In January 2009, she gave birth to a daughter, Megan Hope Sanov, right after filming an episode of The Biggest Loser. The family lives in Los Angeles.
- Days of our Lives as Samantha Brady (since January 22, 1993)
- Days of our Lives as Colleen Brady (July 9, 2007 to September 28, 2007; February 2008)
- ↑ Days of Our Lives. SoapNet. Retrieved on April 1, 2009.
- ↑ Biography. AlisonSweeney.com.
- ↑ "Any Questions?", Soap Opera Weekly, 2007-02-27, p. 22.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Kroll, Dan J.. "Alison Sweeney reflects on 16 years as Sami and battling a common ailment", 2009-04-09, pp. 1. Retrieved on 2009-04-13.
- ↑ Kroll, Dan J.. "Alison Sweeney reflects on 16 years as Sami and battling a common ailment", 2009-04-09, pp. 2. Retrieved on 2009-04-13.
- ↑ http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/11/alison-sweeney.html