Boobpedia - Encyclopedia of big boobs
|Also known as:||Lucia Luciano|
|Born:||July 14, 1963|
Tampa, Florida, United States
|Measurements:||38 - 23 - 36 inch (97 - 58 - 91 cm)|
|Bra/cup size:||34D (75D)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
Aja starred in director John Leslie's Adult Video News' Best Video of the Year award-winning Mad Love (1988) in a scene described as "notably ... surreal" by author and Ohio University Telecommunications graduate studies director Joseph W. Slade. AVN later declared the film one of the 500 best of all time, also describing Aja's scene as "strange"; she starred in two others among their 500 best, Alex deRenzy's Ghostess with the Mostess and Paul Thomas' The Naked Stranger,  all in her first year as a performer, winning AVN's "Best New Starlet" in 1989.
In 1990, she starred in director Sharon Kane's Stairway to Paradise, a film which was the subject of a study by University of California, Los Angeles professor of psychiatry and human sexual relations specialist Robert Stoller. In casting the film, writer Jim Holliday "wanted Aja in the worst way and Sharon agreed. Aja is very box-officeable."
On September 16, 1992 she was one of four porn stars participating in the Porn-AM Golf Tournament in Denver, Colorado organized by J.R. Wolfe as a benefit for the Adult Film and Video Association of America's recently-formed Free Speech Legal Defense Fund.
 Big tit movies / pictures of Aja
- Pornstar Legends Aja (retro pornstar movies & pictures)
- ↑ Aja. iafd.com. Retrieved on 2008-10-27.
- ↑ Slade 1997, p. 119.
- ↑ Ramone 2006, pp. 137, 195, 212.
- ↑ Stoller 1993, p. 81.
- ↑ Husted, Bill. "Porn Stars to Tee it Up", August 7, 1992.
- ↑ Carnal Comics - True Stories of Adult Film Stars
- ↑ Sanford, Jay Allen. "Carnal Comics - the Inside Story", September 8, 2007.
- ↑ AVN Awards Past Winners. AVN.com. Retrieved on 2007-08-08.